School- Scorbus Muggle AU

"Scorpius Malfoy." The teacher pointed to a desk. Oh, how fun. The first assigned a seat in a new classroom. He nodded and sat down, ignoring everybody's giggles. Nobody wanted to sit next to him. The nerd. He scratched the back of his neck and looked desperately at the door, his pencil case in front of him already, his protractor, calculator, pen, pencil, ruler, rubber and compass all lined out in front of it. The teacher stared at him, and he finally realised the class had been silent for a moment or so and nobody else had been assigned a seat. He met her eyes with confusion dancing in his.
"This is sex ed. Not maths." She raised her eyebrows and Scorpius blushed and rushed to put his stuff carefully back into his bag at the loud laughs in the classroom. "Mkay, anyway..."
Scorpius tried to look away when she pointed to the seat next to him. He wanted to run, but she would catch him before he met the door because he was a slow runner. Oh, and he was a goody two shoes.
"Albus Potter."
A popular lad. Not the most popular, but popular definitely. Well, every lad except him was popular, but this one was high up there. He was screwed. He looked over and searched the crowd of students to see Albus groaning. His friend nudged him.
"Careful. Boogers." She teased and Albus chuckled and hesitantly took his seat.
Scorpius withheld a gasp. He did not pick his nose! How dare she suggest that?
Albus looked at him and Scorpius gulped.
"I-I can move my seat away, if-if you want." He stammered as the teacher continued to place students. Albus just looked up and down him, shrugged, then looked ahead. He laughed and high fived his friend who sat opposite.
"Oh, sex ed." His friend said in a high pitched voice.
"We're going to learn loads, right? Shit, I know more than this teacher. Look at her." Albus grinned at the middle age lady who was still placing students.
"Would you bang her? I would."
Scorpius stared at Jaiden in disgust, and then looked away as Jaiden glanced at him.
"Nah. Not... not her."
"Then who?"
"So, what are we on about?" A girl sat down, and Albus smirked at her.
"Hey, Mollie. Sex ed." He wiggled his eyebrows and Scorpius saw her laugh and blush.
"Mhm, Albus. Sex ed."
"Oh, I sense the chemistry." Jaiden smirked and Albus snorted when Mollie blushed.
"Nah. Nah. Not... I..." He shook his head and laughed nervously and Scorpius got it in a second. He's definitely gay.
"Uhm, hold on, we haven't addressed the bogey at the table yet." Jaiden leaned forward on his elbows and Scorpius visibly recoiled. "Hey, Scorpius Malfoy. Sex ed, huh? Excited?"
"So what if he is?" Albus smirked, "He's probably got a boner already."
Jaiden laughed. "Well? Have you? Got a boner, boy?"
Scorpius shook his head urgently.
"Any faster and your head's coming off." Mollie joked. She was nice but short tempered. "How are you, Scorpius?"
"G-good, thanks. You?" He gulped back his nerves but they shot back up his throat.
"Good, thank you." She smiled and Jaiden snorted.
"Stuttering Scorpius. G-good, g-good," He mimicked and Albus burst into laughter, "Mm, Mollie, you go for the disgusting ones?"
Scorpius was staring at his feet. He decided no making eye contact.
"Oh, leave him alone! He's nice. And he isn't bad looking." Mollie smiled as Scorpius looked up hopefully with a stained blush.
"He doesn't swing that way."
His heart stopped and his hands became clammy. Before anybody else spoke, he did.
"What?" He asked Albus, his tone stronger than necessary. But he liked it.
"You don't." He shrugged, "I can see. Girls don't get you stirring, do they, Scorpius?"
"He's GAY? GAY!" Jaiden shrieked and Mollie giggled, slapping his leg and shushing him as everybody looked over. The teacher was sorting out a seating arrangement that hadn't worked because not only had she written the same name three times, that same person who owned that name got along with none of the people in the class. Well, near to none. And she was a loud trouble maker. She was, no wonder, Jaiden's girlfriend. Albus' sister.
"Be quiet, Jaiden." The teacher demanded and his girlfriend smirked and blew a kiss. He licked his lips and looked at Albus, who rolled his eyes.
"Your sister's banging."
"Fuck off, Jaiden." He scoffed.
"Mollie? Mind switching with Lily?"
"No! I am not sitting on her table!" Albus stood up in a rush, "Lily, just sit down! It's one class, man, stop being so stupid."
"Stupid?! Nobody asked you to get involved, Albus! Shut up and sit down!"
"How about you take your own advice? Would it kill you to get along with somebody in the class for once?"
"She gets on fine with me." Jaiden smirked and the teacher huffed.
"Both of you, stop!"
She was ignored.
"Why do you have to get involved? This is why mum ran away, you twat!"
Albus stared at her as she stormed out the classroom after her shout, shoving him onto the floor as she did. Scorpius looked at him.
"Are you okay?"
He had no clue why the hell he was asking or making contact with him. Suddenly Albus growled and chased outside after her. Jaiden got up too.
"Albus, don't you dare hurt her!"
The teacher rushed after the three students and all the others watched through the window.