Chapter 18

A/N
This fanfiction may go on for a while because I've got it all planned out and yah.

so enjoy!
-

When morning came around, Draco stood up and opened the curtains around their hospital bed, his robes not even creased although he'd just slept in them.

He glanced back at the sleeping mess of a boy, smirking at the fact Potter wasn't as smartly dressed as him.

The raven haired boy meanwhile started to feel cold, and sat up searching for his lover, who then shuffled onto the bed next to him again.

"I'm here my sexy yet scruffy little  puppy." He winked, and Potter yawned, collapsing into Draco's arms.

Madam Pomfrey came over to check on Harry's wound and Malfoy's wings, waking Potter up and making the blondie frown.

It turned out that Draco's wing was broken and skelegro wouldn't work, so although he could still fly and everything, he had to be very cautious.

He didn't care; It was worth it to save Harry. They also needed to be groomed so Potter took up the job of doing that, causing Malfoy to purr and groan in pleasure.

"Draco," Harry giggled, "You are so cute."
Smirking, he purred and rested his head on Potter's shoulder.

"Call me when you're done, boys." Madam Pomfrey smiled, pulling closed the curtains.

"Okay, so where does it itch?"
"My arse, reall-"
"On your wings, silly!"
The blond boy's heart melted at Harry's little giggle, making him shut his eyes and smile. He was such a lucky guy to be paired with Harry Potter.
He was even luckier to be loved back by him.

"Oh, down... left a bit... A bit more... That's too bloody far, more to the right... Up a little... More... Perfect!" He bit his lip to hold back a moan as the other boy scratched and plucked his old feathers, the ones that were causing him major discomfort on his broken wing.

"I can't believe my baby hurt his beautiful wing." Harry frowned, pressing a kiss to Malfoy's forehead.

"Worth it to save you. That's it... Thank you." He smiled, shaking his wings and curling them back in.
"Should I call Madam Pomfrey?" Potter asked.
"Yeah, we need to get you checked out, princess."
"You check me out every-"
"I meant your injury, can you stop being gay for one second?" He joked, rolling his eyes with a grin plastered on his face.

When Madam Pomfrey came back and went to touch the Gryffindor's thigh to get to the wound, the blond Slytherin had snarled and growled at her, warning her to back away.

"Draco, she'll heal me quicker." Harry tried reassuring him, but the Veela's eyes had went bloodshot, his nostrils flaring.

"My. Mate." He stated firmly, placing his hand over Harry's thigh.

"Mr Malfoy, if you may, I do need to heal Potter." She sighed, raising an eyebrow. It was going to be hard to get him to back away.

"Mine!" He growled.

"Drakey, come here. You can hold my hand whilst she's checking, okay?" He smiled softly, making Draco beam and his eyes to go back to their usual colour.

"Thank you." Pomfrey whispered to Harry, "I thought I'd be dead for a second there!"

The raven haired boy chuckled but Malfoy's arms muffled the sound.
"Dra-"
"Hug me."
He grinned, burrying his head into the other's chest.

His hand placed itself on Potter's dick through his trousers, a thumb running across it every now and then, just so he could prove to Madam Pomfrey that he was his (and because he wanted to see Harry blush).