Fights- AU

"Harry, were'd you put my wand?"
"I gave it you." He mumbled, closing his eyes as he layed back on his bed.
"Nope. Not with me."
"Then find it."
"You had it last!"
"Can I sleep in peace?!" He shot up and glared at him, "Find the damn thing or shut the fuck up!"
"I'm not a dog, Potter. Don't treat me like one!"
"Did I call you a dog?"
"But you-"
"Did I call you a dog?" He repeated.
"You-"
"Answer the question! Did I call you a dog?"
"Harry, I've just woken up, stop mouthing at me. I just want my wand." He mumbled, clenching his jaw.
"Well then fucking find it! I don't know where you've put it!"

"Can you help?! You did have it last!"
"Why would I have your wand?!"
"You wanted it to look at three days ago!"
"I can't even remember what I ate for dinner yesterday, Malfoy. How can I remember where I put something from three days ago?"
"Malfoy? Different name when you're banging me, though, right?"
"Oh merlin, we've been dating for thirteen years!"
"You don't even act like you love me, though!"
"What do you want?" He stood up, scowling at him, "A fucking wedding? Because when I made those plans, it was you who turned them down."
"You proposed to me infront of the whole of Hogwarts, in eighth year after the war! We were too young and I wasn't ready!"
"We've been dating since fourth year. We've been through hell together and I still loved you! So four years later, after the war, I was so scared to lose you that I wanted you as a husband! You turned me down. Here we are, nine years later, and although we're still dating, I haven't gotten a proposal yet. Do you even want to marry me?"
"Merlins beard, Harry! We don't all have time for that!" He shouted.

"What? To marry the love of your life?! Sorry, Draco! If only you could spare a few days for me."
"Well if I did marry you, I'd have to put up with your bitchy moods for even longer!"
"So are you planning to just break us off soon, then?"
"No-"
"Well then you'll have to put up with my bitchy moods. No, I think you're right. I'm an arsehole, Malfoy. Why don't you leave me?" He raised his eyebrows, not bothered by their yelling as he drew closer, "Can't live without your slave?"
"Shut up, Potter! I don't treat you like a servant at all! You wish to do all the cooking and cleaning-"
"A little 'do you want help, Harry?' never seemed to pop up! Would've been nice to atleast ask!"
"Why?! Aren't you used to it from your muggles?"
"You know for well I had a bad past with them! You said not to bring it up." He boomed.
"Aww, you're so hard done to!" He muttered sarcastically.
"Atleast my father isn't in Azkaban!"
"No, your father's dead! Atleast mine cared about me enough to stay alive!"

Harry had tears viciously racing down his cheeks, soaking his skin.
"He did care about me! He died trying to save me. Your father wasn't much of a father though, was he? He made you into a death eater!"
"To protect my family!"
"Well if he hadn't got into the fucking gang in the first place, you wouldn't need protecting!"
"You said you accepted my past!"
"I do- Oh, I could really hit you sometimes, Malfoy!" He shouted, balling his fists.
"Then do it!"
"What?"
Draco was pressed against a wall, tears running down his face and his eyes closed, trying to avoid looking at the boy standing a few feet away infront of him.
"Do it. Go on. Hit me."
"I-But-"
"I'm used to it! Just do it already, Harry."

Potter raised his fist and pinned the other to the wall. He observed the other flinch, but realised he didn't try to squirm away and try to prevent the hit. The black haired man stared at his beautiful, innocent and helpless boyfriend who he did love, but managed to piss him off a lot sometimes, and knew he wouldn't be able to do it. He couldn't hit him. He loved him too much.
Instead, he softly placed his lips on the others, releasing his fist and feeling a wave of calmness wash over him. He smiled and placed his hand on the other man's cheek.
Breaking away, he observed the other sniffle and open his eyes.
"Why didn't you h-hit me?"
"I can't hit somebody as precious as you."
"But you always yell at me!" He sobbed and Harry stroked his cheek.
"I'm sorry, baby. You know I'd never hit you, though. You just manage to really push my buttons sometimes. That doesn't mean I don't love you."

"No! You always scream at me and and make me feel bad-"
"I don't mean to make you feel so bad, lovely! When I get angry, I'll say anything, but have I ever hit you?"
"No." He muttered, sniffling.
"And I never will," He smiled, rubbing the others cheek lightly, "I love you, Draco. Don't I always apologise and treat you after?"
"You wouldn't need to if you wasn't so mouthy." He grumbled, furrowing his eyebrows. He did his grumpy face, summing it up with a pout. He didn't mean to look so adorable; that was genuinely his miserable face. He was trying to be serious, however Harry couldn't help the awe that escaped his lips.
"Aww, beautiful!" He laughed, kissing his cheek, "I know. I know, I'm so naughty-"
"It's not funny!" He crossed his arms and scowled.
"No, no, it's not. But look at how cute you are!" He looked at him with eyes full of love, taking in what his boyfriend looked like, "I'll always love you, no matter how much I yell. And if I ever get you to the point where you want to cry, then slap me. Please, Drake. I don't want to see you upset."

"I can't hit you!" He defended, trying to express his rage and annoyance but he just sounded like a cute, innocent bear to Harry.
"Then tell me, alright, kitten?"
"I am not a kitten! Take me seriously for once!" He shouted.
"I can't," He chuckled, shaking his head, "You're too innocent and adorable, Drakey."
"I'm not innocent, you liar. I could take down this whole house if I wanted!"
"How, without a wand?"
"I-I... You watch me!"
"I'll take your word for it, darling." Potter smirked. Deep down he knew what Draco was capable of: he could destroy the whole wizarding world and get them to kneel before him with his bare hands if he wished to. But he didn't want that. The only person he wanted to kneel before him was Harry, which was for a very pleasing reason.
"Stop! I'm serious." He snarled.
"Of course." He muttered, wrapping his arms around the others waist and ignoring his attacking arms.
"Let me go!" The blond stomped his feet and Potter threw him over his shoulder.
"You're too hot, Dray!" He mocked, pretending to let go off the other which he knew scared Draco.
"Don't drop me!" He shrieked, and Harry couldn't help his smile.
"I won't! Oh, look." He picked up his wand near the bed, mumbling a spell he usually used on Malfoy a lot, "Accio Draco's wand."

The sliver eyed boy gasped in suprise and delight when his wand came flying from downstairs into his hand.
"Found it! Ta da!" The old Gryffindor threw him onto the bed and crawled ontop of him, putting the magic to one side.
"I'm sorry, dear, I am. Kiss?"
"No!" He yelled.
"Please?"
"No!"
"Do you love me?"
"No!"
"Why not?"
"Bec-because you're you." He hissed, failing to sound convincingly evil. It didn't offend Harry because Draco sounded like a child trying to think of the best comeback to shoot at their friend, but Malfoy didn't need to know that.
Potter widened his eyes and parted his lips slightly, attempting to look as injured by those words as anything. He even tried to force tears; the most he got was a chin wobble.
The blond, the guillable little blond, believed him. The old Slytherin looked equally as heart broken when he noticed his lovers face.
"No, Harry, I didn't mean it." He said eagerly, "D-don't cry. Love you."
Potter smirked.
"Good boy."
"You lied!" He gasped dramatically and the black haired man bit his lip, his eyes roaming the others body.
"You're not the only cunning one in this family."
"Family?"
"Huh? Oh. I'd class us as that, now. I mean, we can always get a pet for a child."
"I like our family. Um, we can focus on that, later. Let's just..." He smiled, staring at Potters chest, "...Wait."

"You're so gorgoues, Drakey. Now can I have my kiss?"
Draco tiredly leaned up and pressed a gentle and quick kiss on the others lips, before nesting his face into the others chest for warmth.
"Hell, I love you." He heard the man with glasses grumble as arms wrapped around his waist.
What a perfect way to start the day! Wouldn't you agree?