Trying- AU

A/N
Short one. Enjoy! Btw is is shitted or shat? I'm so confused.
-
"You ruined it! Look what you did!" Draco barked at Potter, who hid is face in his hands in shame. They had been going out for two years and Harry had brought Malfoy a puppy to share as they lived together. They had white sofas in their house, but the little pug (Draco called her Lily), had shitted (Just go with that one for now) on the sofa. Harry had insisted on doing it the muggle way which made it worse, and then the magic the dark haired man used caused a hole in the sofa.
"Sorry, Draco. I'm trying!"
"Well try harder! I paid for this house and if you can't look after it then leave!"
"I paid for the furnature and everything- forget it. I've tried. I've tried so hard to get on your good side. It's too hard! I give up. I give up!"
"You're leaving me, then?" He raised his eyebrows in disbelief.

"Well all I get is yelled at. Hell, since I was little I've had so much pressure... I thought it would change when I started dating you. I was wrong; I get more of it everyday! A simple spell could fix this nice and clean," He mumbled a spell and pointed his wand at the sofa, making it look brand new and whole again, "See? Do you know how much stress you give me over little things?"
The blond's chin wobbled. He was sensitive, and Harry had forgotten.
"Sorry." He grumbled, "I'll be in our room. Feed Lily-"
"Are you going to cry? You do this everytime! If you didn't yell at me we wouldn't have to go through with this shit-"
"If I'm not worth it then leave! I'm used to people leaving because I'm not worth their time. You wouldn't be the first-"
"Self pity again?"
"No. The truth. If you wish to leave so much then go." He sighed and turned around, walking up the stairs.
"Wait."
He stopped and Harry becconed him closer.
"You can't just walk off. We're going to talk."

The blond rolled his eyes.
"What is there to talk about?"
"Sit down." He raised his eyebrows and Malfoy did as he said on the freshly repaired sofa.
"Do you want me to leave?"
"If you want to then I can't stop you!"
"You can put up a fight. You can tell me how much I mean to you. You can tell me that you'll try to change and stop screaming at me, because I don't want to leave, but it seems as though you want me to."
"No, of course I don't. We need to look after our child!" He pointed at Lily who was scratching her ear, but immediately leapt on Draco's lap at his words. Harry watched him giggle and play with the pug in amusement and love before starting to talk again.
"Is that the only reason? Because if you were going to leave me, I could think of tons more reasons."
"Fine. I love you and I like your warmth and you're nice and I don't want to lose you because you mean so much to me and I really don't want you to leave because then I'll be alone and I'll miss you!" He already had tears rolling down his cheeks and Potter felt guilty, "But-but I do get moody at times and I do yell and I'm sorry but I do need you. I need to try and calm down but it's hard because when I'm upset I'll say anything to hurt you and I hate that! I hate it! I'm sorry, I rant when I'm upset or nervous." His voice broke and he began to sob in his hands, however Lily kept pushing his hands away and licking his tears away, making him laugh, "And you brought me Lily..."
"I know you rant, darling. I find it adorable. I think the only problem is that you need to be nicer."

"The problem is that I don't give a fuck!" He snapped. Noticing the words that had fell from his lips, he clasped a hand over his mouth as he stared at the suprised Harry, "I didn't mean that!"
Potter burst into a fit of laughter, sitting on his boyfriends lap as Lily jumped down.
"You're just too cute. I know I can't change you, so I'm just going to have to love you, aren't I? Can't be that hard." He rested his head on the others shoulder. He prayed for days like this, where he could feel Draco's warmth against his chest.
"Thank you, Harry. I love you." He pressed a gentle kiss to the others forehead, "My little baby..."
"I'm not your little baby."
"I'm not going to let you live down the fact that you're such a bottom." He winked.
"Oh merlin, it was our first time and I wanted to know whether you were confident!"
"Mhm, your moans kept me going for sure, baby." He whispered in a rough voice, slapping his arse. Harry yelped and glared at him, crossing his arms.
"Draco, what did I say?"

"Hm, yeah, I can only touch your arse in bed incase somebody sees."
"No! I said to not tease!" He rolled his eyes, "You never listen to me."
"Your striking looks and juicy ass are just too distracting."
It was quiet as a grin and blush crept onto Potters face.
"This is why I love you." He chuckled, taking the blond's hands in his and kissing his beautiful lips.
Lily, deciding that she wanted to join in on the attention, pushed Harry back a little by wriggling through the space between their chests to sit on the blond's lap. They laughed and broke away, the black haired man placing his head on his lovers chest, earning licks on the face from their dog.
She's used to the blond more due to the amount of time she spends with Malfoy because Potter goes to work for them both while Draco does house work. However, the man with glasses always offers to help clean and cook, especially when his boyfriend's ill. He usually ends up doing it, too, but it doesn't stop him from loving his rude yet caring other half. I mean, who couldn't love Draco Lucius Malfoy?