Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.6

A/N
Again, follows straight on. Another part will be coming (ofc, I just keep writing and writing as stress relief).

Lucy: Hey, got any free space tonight? Dad's going on a date and doesn't want me home alone.

Thomas looked at his dad. He was tiredly watching TV, the pizza getting cold now Josh had stopped eating.
"Dad, can Lucy stay tonight? Jaden's going on a date."
"Hm? Tell him I said good luck... does he want me over? We could dress him up."
"I'll take that as a yes." He facetimed Lucy who picked up.
"Well damn, hello, gorgeous!" He teased, making her laugh.
"Shut up, Tom."
"Yeah, nah, of course you can. Dad asked if Jaden wants him to come over and help him out."
"With what?"
"Dressing him up."
"I think dad's capable." Lucy laughed, Jaden shrugging.
"Ah, why not, Luce? I need a man's opinion. Bring Liz and the kids too!" He called to Andrew who cheered.
"Yes! Be over soon, big man!"
Thomas snickered as his dad ran upstairs. Josh laughed, Luther whining.
"But I'm tired!"
"Stay here then." Thomas mocked, smiling at the phone, "Hope it goes well, Jaden. But ay, maybe you might get a wife at the end of the night!"
"Maybe." He smiled shyly, Lucy cooing.
"Oh, dad, look at your smile! Look!"
"I can't! It's on my face!" He laughed, Lucy smiling.
"Well... I missed seeing you this happy."
"I'm always this happy." His smile fell again, "Of course I am."
"No..." Her smile fell too, "You love me but this is as happy as you've ever been since mum and Josh passed."
He stared at her, clearly nervous. Then grabbed his phone.
"I'm not doing it."
"What?! Dad! No! You are!"
"I'm not, I can't. I can't. She can find somebody else- Lucy!" He barked as she snatched his phone.
"Just go to make her happy, dad... it wouldn't kill you." She grumbled, "Either that or stay home alone because I'm seeing Tom."
"Jaden, don't stress! You've got this. You're handsome, you're funny, and she sees that you have a daughter, she knows she'll never be number one. She just wants a date. A date never hurt nobody-"
"I'm still married." He demanded, cutting Thomas off.
"To a dead woman!" Lucy snapped, Thomas wincing. Josh gasped.
"Dead! Bad word!"
"Shush, baby." Luther encouraged, "It is a bad word for us. Not for everybody, just for us."
"Oh... so can I say it?"
"No. Because you're one of us."
"Oh..." He frowned, climbing up onto Luther's lap. Luther smiled and hugged him close.
Jaden glared at Lucy.
"That dead woman is your fucking mother, Lucy. She's not here so you could be-"
"No! She got into a crash and her and Josh died!" She shrieked, "Grow up, for god sake!"
Jaden scowled. "Get the fuck upstairs. Get UPSTAIRS!"
"No. I live here, I'm sick of going to my room when YOU are mad. You go to your room and calm down." She demanded, Jaden growling.
"Don't fucking talk back, Lucy-"
"Just shut up!" She screamed, "For god sake, can't you just go on the date?! I'm sick of having to deal with you!"
"Then fuck off! Fuck off, go live on the streets. You pathetic, ungrateful bitch." He snapped, Lucy glaring at him. He'd called her worse but it still hurt everytime.
"I will fuck off-"
"Watch your mouth-!"
"Just go away." She sighed, "Cancel the date. She deserves better."
"You cheeky fucking cunt-"
"Just leave me alone! Insult me later, I'm on the phone!" She shrieked, eyes watering. She fast walked out of the kitchen to get away from his shouting and stormed upstairs to her room. She sat on the bed and put the phone on the bed, taking a deep breath.
"Lucy, we can come get you...?"
"No. Leave it. He won't let me go if he's staying home." She sighed and brought it to her face, "Sorry you had to hear that, Tom."
"It's okay, babe. How are you feeling?" He asked, seeing her shrug and bury into the blanket on her bed.
"Can't be bothered to get out of bed anymore."
"Well you have to get out of bed so I can see your pretty face!" He smiled, Lucy forcing a smile. He groaned.
"You need to get out of bed, okay? Because I'll miss you too much. Who else will talk back to me and make me smile at how cheeky she is? Who else will randomly shove me and then ask to take my coat at school? Hm? No other girl makes me happy like you. And I love you. That's why you need to get out of bed."
Her eyes watered. "Really?"
"Really."
"I love you." She mumbled, looking down at her blanket, "I can't wait for school to start again."
"Not too long away. Literally two days. Why? Sick of relaxing at home?"
"Relaxing." She muttered, "It's like relaxing with a mental patient. One second he's happy and the next he's shouting like mad. Don't even get what I did most the time but I can't ask him because he'll call me cheeky and shout more." She sulked, "I wanna go to school. I want to move out and live with you."
"You don't want to live with him," Luther called, "Does the smelliest craps and leaves his clothes messy across his room. Hardly does his bed in the morning. Always farting and burping. And also eats all the food in the house."
Thomas shrugged, Lucy giggling.
"I can handle it. I bet I could."
"You probably could. Just for the cuddles though." He winked, Lucy biting her lip.
"I want to be... home alone with you." She whispered, "It's not fair."
"You do?" He asked, eyeing up the pizza behind the camera. Lucy frowned.
"You don't?"
"I do, babe, just got to make sure you want to. And I know for a fact that you don't."
"I do!"
"You'd feel too bad about lying to your dad." He teased, Lucy huffing.
"You don't even know me, do you?"
"I know you pretty damn well."
"You don't. Am I dirty or innocent?"
"Dirty as hell, you are." He snorted, "You can't fool me."
She broke into a smile, making him grin.
"Babe, let me see you soon..." Lucy bit her lip, "Maybe I could give you your first blowie..."
His eyes widened. "Huh?!"
She rolled her eyes. "Romantic, you are." She mocked, making him gulp.
"You want to? I'll give him a quick rinse-"
"I want to." She laughed, "I want to so badly."
"You do?" His eyebrows shot up hopefully, "You sure?"
"I'm sure..." She smirked, "Why, you nervous? I want to touch him and have him in my mouth."
"Luce..." He grinned cheekily, "My mum would go mad if she heard that."
"I did hear!" Liz shouted from upstairs, Thomas paling and making Lucy copy. Luther burst into laughter.
"Ha!"
"Shut up, Luth! All because a girl wants to suck my dick!" He snapped, Josh frowning.
"Ew, no, they're private parts-"
"No, they aren't! At one point, a girl will get down and suck your tiny willy, Josh, so be ready."
"THOMAS!" Liz shrieked from upstairs, "Where the FUCK is your dad?!"
"TAKING A SHIT!" Andrew shouted back, Liz storming downstairs.
"I'm sick of this bastard family." She snapped, "Thomas, hang up. Nobody would ever want to suck you."
"Lucy does." Thomas snorted, Lucy squeaking as Liz glared at her.
"Yeah? Lucy, I'll inform your dad and make sure neither of you get alone time."
"No! Don't tell dad!" Lucy begged, Liz shaking her head.
"I let it go about the masturbation and the boobs, now this is too much. Act your age, misses, not older, not younger." She grabbed her phone, Thomas groaning.
"Mum, don't be mean about it! Mum! For god sake, MUM!"
She ignored him and stormed into the kitchen. Lucy hid under her covers.
"I'm fucked." Lucy muttered, "He'll go mad. I don't even have a lock on my door."
"Lucy, sorry my mum's such a bitch." He mumbled, Lucy hearing Jaden's phone ring from downstairs. She hung up, Thomas groaning.
"I'm done with this stupid family!" He shouted, Luther still trying to tell Josh that nobody would go near his penis. Thomas tried to leave but the front door was locked. He heard Liz tell Jaden and stormed to sit on the sofa and try to text Lucy.