Scorbus/Drarry AU!

"Scorpius!" Albus whimpered, "They won't accept us."

"They'll have to, Al. You know I'll love you no matter what, I'll have your back whenever, and if they can't see that, screw them."
"I'd much rather screw you." He confessed and the blond laughed.

"You already have." He winked.

They wrote a letter to their parents, requesting a meeting in Hogsmeade this weekend.

~
They all met in The Three Broomsticks; Harry, Ginny, Draco and the boys. Of course, Draco's wife had passed, but Scorpius knew she would have accepted them.

"Hello, Potter." A voice sneered.
"Malfoy." Harry mumbled back, nodding his head towards him and taking a seat. Ginny sat beside him, and Draco sat opposite.

"What's up, lovelies?" Ginny asked, smiling genuinely.

Albus clutched Scorpius' hand.
"As you know, we've been best friends for a while..." Albus spoke and Scorpius sighed.
"Potter, you're trembling like a leaf, sit down and I'll say."

Draco smirked, but he knew what was going to happen. It had... occured, before.
"No, I want to say, too-"
"For goodness sake, Albus-"

"No fighting, boys." The older Malfoy grinned.
"Dad, why are you smiling?" His son questioned, utterly bewildered; what was so funny?

"I know, you know. It's obvious."
"You know we're dating?!" Albus asked, standing up, as did his dad in rage.

"You're what?!"
"You told your dad?!" The younger Potter yelled at the 16 year old Malfoy, ignoring his father.
"No! I-Dad!"

"Albus Severus Potter, you're a dissapointment! Why are you dating-dating... The death eaters child?" Harry shouted and the 16 year old had tears rolling down his face.

"Because I love him, dad!"
Silence fell upon them. Scorpius hadn't heard those words come out of Albus previously, and a blush rose upon his cheeks.

"I love you too, cutie." It was Albus' turn to flush and he sniffled as Scorpius wipped his tears away, "No tears now, come on, dear."

"Get off of him!" Harry yelled, but was silenced by Draco.

"A bit of a hypocrite there, Potter? Surely you remember when it was us who did this?" He snarled and everyone stared at them confused, "Asking permission off my parents? My father didn't accept, did he, Harry? We hated him for that... He called you names just like you called my son, and you cried. You cried but I was there. I promised to always love you, and you did me. For hells sake, Harry, we carved our name into a tree! It was a secret relationship except our parents knew, and then when the Daily Prophet found out, you dropped me and claimed it was a bad rumour! Funny how it was after we had sex for the first time. I loved you, Potter, and you used me like you do everyone. Now I have a son I'm going to take care of, and if you don't accept them then I don't know what you've become. You hated those homophobic wizards and witches, and now you've become one... Not very Gryffindor of you, was it, Harry?" He spat, wipping his tears.

"You two dated?" Ginny asked quietly.
"You two fucked?!" Albus yelled.
"Albus!" Ginny scorned and Scorpius' jaw finally picked itself up from the floor.
"So you wont accept me but you can happily date him yourself?" The young Potter scowled.

Potter didn't have the energy to argue.
"So, do you accept them, then? Or do you want to continue acting like my father?" The older Malfoy responded.

"We promised not to tell anybody about our stupid teen relationship. We were young and clueless. You didn't love me-"
"I loved you more than anything, you dimwitted fool! Now I have a son to love, and so do you, so accept his happiness."
"I-And really, have to bring up the fucking?"