Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P1

A/N
Hm so I guess I'm back? Idk guys, I just felt like writing. Enjoy! Truthfully this is more based on Albus' and his girlfriend, Scorpius and his girlfriend, and Scorpius and Albus' friendship (I know, what about romantic Scorbus? But I realised I had never once made Scorpius/Albus straight, which I think would be interesting- Harry and Draco can't be because thats the whole point of this book- so y'know, sorry guys.) By the way, the Scorpius/Albus girlfriend characters I made at first I myself was not sure of, and they're my creation. Now I'm attached to them! Anyway, sorry I published this part accidently. Here's the full thing.

"Harry! C'mon!" Draco huffed, checking his rolex on his arm as he tapped his feet.
"Shut up." Scorpius huffed, rolling his eyes as he lay on the sofa, watching tv.

"Ugh! Harry!"

"Dad, why are you rushing?" Scorps sat up, raising an eyebrow at him as the fifteen year old scratched his chest, "Surely you can attend Blaise's party anytime from 6-9pm. It's only 5:45." He said in a tone as if it was obvious.

"It's fashionable to be on time, son. You'll learn that when you've got a girlfriend and you're waiting for her to get ready." He mumbled, yet loud enough for Scorpius to hear and chuckle.

"I have a girlfriend, dad. She's definitely wife material, too. Screams like Harry though." Scorpius smirked, awaiting a reaction.

"Screams like Harry? What's that supposed to mean?" He glared at his son, though his tone was panicked, "You didn't already-"

"No, no. I'm kidding. I've been dating her for two years though." He grinned and Draco sighed in relief but also frustration.

"Harry Potter-Malfoy! Where are you dammit?!" He yelled upstairs.
"Nearly done!" A call echoed back.
"I know what that means- you've just got out of bed, haven't you?!" No reply was voiced, "You cunt!"

"Dad!" Scorpius scorned.
"What?!"
"You can't talk to someone you love like that!"
"Honey, you wanna check in with the doctor and see if that girl you're dating is real or fake."
"You haven't even met her!" He hissed.
"Yup, I'll meet her another day, okay?" He spoke as if Scorpius was a child wanting him to read him a bed time story whilst Draco was working, "But be responsible. Honestly, Scorps, if you do anything I will slap you so hard."

"What's that supposed to mean?" The blond boy asked, looking around frantically as the older Malfoy stood at the bottom of the stairs, tapping his foot impatiently, "Dad?!"
"HARRY!"
"I'm coming!"

Harry finally came downstairs, a grey jumper ontop of what must have been a white shirt with a collar. His glasses fitted perfectly with the outfit, matched with blue jeans. He huffed, pulling up his sleeves and pulling his collar away from his neck as his curly hair that was never tamed- though always brushed- unless gelled (but somehow always looked so good) wrapped behind his ear. "Boy is it stuffy down here." Harry spoke, finishing walking downstairs before realising Draco was staring at him with wide eyes.

It wasnt because he loved his husband, nor was it to give the man confidence or whatever- it was so unintentional he didn't realise his lips had parted either. It was a thing that happened like when you read a fact you never thought to be true. Maybe you don't know this fact, maybe you do, but if you don't maybe your eyes will widen in disbelief as Draco's did just then- did you know a student once shoved two pencils up his nose, slammed his face into the desk so that the pencils stabbed his brain and killed him whilst taking an exam, and the rest of the students passed? That fact, if not already known, may have given you the face (though less disturbed) of a man who had just saw his husband walk down the stairs.

"What?" Harry asked, dismissing as he noticed Draco's eyes on him.
"What, can't I stare?" He replied without second thought, glancing up and down at Harry who was blushing.
"Y-You want to l-l-leave now?"
"Dad stutters when he's nervous?" Scorpius asked with a laugh.
"Nah, he only stutters when he's feeling butterflies." The older blond smirked, raising an eyebrow, "What's got your tummy in a twist?"