Rainy Days- Scorbus AU

"Well..." I yawned, "It's raining so we can't play quidditch."
Albus hummed and stretched out on his bed. I turned my head to look at him.
"So, what do we do in the dorm?"
"God knows." Albus rubbed his forehead, "Mmm..."
"Alright there?" I asked. He furrowed his brows and I smiled at the way he pouted his lips.
"No. Headache."
"It's the weather."
"No, it's my head." He huffed.
"Dramatic bitch." I teased.
"Fuck off." He turned over in the bed and buried himself under the blankets.
"Did you drink last night?"
"Mm... did I?" He asked tiredly. I rolled my eyes.
"You can't keep getting pissed. You're fifteen."
"And? You sit in here on your boring arse. It's easter holidays. Have fun."
I stared out the window, hands resting on my chest. The rain was relaxing.
"Turn it off!" He whined. I scoffed. "Turn it off! Please!"
I got up and drew the curtains and shut the window in the dorm. He relaxed a bit and I sat on the end of Lewis' bed which was opposite Albus'. Only us stayed. We thought it would be fun. But this just involved him getting pissed every night with the year above, which he knew well because of his brother James, in the ROR whilst I lay in my dorm, replying to dad's letters and watching the stack of his parent's letters pile up.
He hummed and sneezed.
"Medicine, Scorps." He whined. I was a terrible best friend for snorting.
"No."
"Please."
"No. I'm going to get some breakfast. If the weather clears up and you feel up for it, we can play quidditch or get a drink at hogsmeade."
"Can I have medicine?"
"If you get it."
"Fuck off then." He grumbled.
I chuckled and did so.

I came back around twenty minutes later. He was tiredly sitting up and sipping hot chocolate. I smiled at how messy he looked, yet at the same time he looked like somebody from a story book. So... picturesque. I sat on my bed and he narrowed his eyes at me.
"Cunt."
"Where'd the hot chocy come from?" I grinned. He turned his head away, driving up his white pajama top with three buttons at the top that had a grey outline around the neck and short grey sleeves. I paid attention.
"Mad, are you?"
He nodded slowly, blowing on his hot chocolate.
"Why?"
"My head was hurting and you ditched me."
"It was your problem it was hurting in the first place."
"Because you're a boring fuck." He mumbled. I nodded slowly. He continued to drink his hot chocolate and I stared at that stack of letters.
"Why haven't you replied to your parents?"
"Haven't had the time, have I?"
"Yes. You have."
"Whatever." He yawned and watched me with a raised eyebrow when I went over to the letters. "Hey, don't touch mine- Scorpius!"
I tore one open.

Albus,
You haven't been replying. I bet you haven't had time to see them with all that extra work you're doing. How's Hogwarts? Changed from when me and mum went? Yeah, I can imagine. We are so proud of you at home.
We know you're mad that mum found out you liked boys. But we don't mind, Al.
Reply when you can.
We love you.
Love,
Mum&Dad.

"You like boys?" I gasped, "And you told your parents you were doing extra work?"
He threw his mug of hot chocolate, but I cast a spell before it could hit me and it disappeared. He was fuming.
"You can't just open my mail!"
"Uhm, I just did." I snorted and gasped as it turned to a pile of ashes in my hand. As I grabbed another letter, that did too, and soon I was surrounded by ashes. He growled and I turned to look at my own letters from dad, and they had been burnt too.
"You got my letters!" I yelled. He stared at me and I furrowed my brows. "You like men, do you?"
"No." He said simply, sticking his head up proudly, "Mum just walked in on me joking with James' friend and guessed."
"Joking? Doing what? Why wasn't I told?"
"You don't need to know everything, you know." He scoffed.
"I'm supposed to be your best-"
"And who told you that?"
I frowned. "Well... I guessed that-"
"Don't guess. Don't fucking guess." He snapped.
I watched him closely. His cheeks were red and as much as he was growling, his eyes were nervous.
"He touched you. Didn't he? Joking..." I scoffed and he growled louder.
"That is none of your business!"
"He touched you and you said it was just a joke because you don't like the concept of you actually enjoying it... you PERV! Where did he touch you, huh? As a joke? Does James know? Should I tell him?"
"No!" He yelled desperately.
"Then tell me!"
He groaned. "We were pissed and just had a bit of fun. Now give me a break-"
"And who walked in? What was the fun? Who was it with?"
"Fuck off-"
"I have James' number ready." I snarled. He glared at me and spoke through grit teeth.
"Mum caught me and..." He winced, "Daniel kissing..."
"Daniel? DANIEL? OUT OF- THE ONE WHO- the one who practically runs his own drug business?!"
"Oh, fuck off, Scorpius. You don't know any of those guys." He scoffed and lay back down, "Now stop shouting."
I was speechless.
"Albus, I have never seen you so immature-"
"Immature? What, kissing another boy?" He got out of bed and scratched his chest, his jogging bottoms sagging. He was scowling at me.
"No. Kissing Daniel." I hissed.
"So it'd be fine if I kissed any other boy?"
"Depends who."
"So if I kissed you? You would like that?"
I blinked. Huh?
"See. I don't need your approval for shit." He snapped. "Now fuck off."
"You like men!"
"No, I don't." He hissed.
"That's why you always get drunk? To use it as an excuse to like boys?" I gasped, "You're a whore!"
He flicked his head towards me and his eyes dazzled in bafflement, his eyebrows furrowed and nose scrunched.
"What the fuck are you on about?!"
I blushed. "Got ahead of myself."
"Hm." He rolled his eyes, "You done now?"
"No." I grinned wickedly.
"What?"
"You like men. You like willies! No wonder you've never had a girlfriend."
"Oof, fuck off, you disgusting arsehole." He huffed. My smile dropped. This guy just confessed that not only was I not his best friend, but that he never planned to tell me any of it and he didn't tell me as much as I thought I knew.
"Now who are you writing to?" He groaned as I got out a pen and piece of parachment.
"My dad."
"Don't tell him!"
"I'm asking for him to pick me up, Albus." I rolled my eyes, "See if I can get another train."
"Oh, why now?" He whined, "What did I have to fucking deal with now?"
"I just want to go home."
"Can't deal with the fact I like boys? Feel unsafe, do you? Go home then!"
"I don't care that you like boys. I'm just getting bored of staying here whilst you get pissed off your head. I have nothing to do- you cunt!"
The ashes blew through my fingers and Albus gave me a bored look.
"Jealous?"
"No. Bored." I snapped.
"Mm. Well, you can't get a train home. No more going back to London. Not until the hols are done and people come back to Hogwarts-"
"Fuck off-"
"And your dad won't pick you up. He's gone on a vacay in France, right?"
I gasped and narrowed my eyes at him.
"You read my letters?"
He shrugged.
"Don't shrug!"
"I wanted to see, is all. How your dad treats you compared to mine and me. Dad and I don't click." He muttered.
"Because you're a stubborn bastard."
"Maybe."
I levitated my pillow as he watched and he yelped as I threw it at him repetitively, flicking my wand that I always kept in my pockets or on tables beside me.
"Stop!" He tried wrestling the pillow still, and as soon as he grabbed that, I levitated my book. "Don't..."
I threw it directly at his nose. He fell back and sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose. It was bleeding. I had given him a nose bleed with magic. Or, better yet, a book.
"My book better not be damaged." I said. He waved me away and that was that. He grabbed his wand and I flinched, thinking he would fight back, but he just opened the curtains and unlocked a window. It was still pattering with rain.