Plane Ride

Evan POV:

After cleaning and packing and updating my fans sating that ill be gone for a bit I go to my car and head to the airport witch was only 20 minutes away.

Time Skip 20 Minutes cause I'm lazy AF

I arrive at the airport and went threw security and luggage check than waited for my plane to arrive I have 10 minutes to spare, I decide to text Jon

E: whatcha doin?

J: cleaning

E: why

J: because i have to make sure the apartment is ok or ill get a fine

E: do you ever sleep, your always gaming, cleaning or doing something else you seem to never sleep

J: i don't sleep often, i just nap

E: what? how? why?

J: the last time i slept was today for around 3 hours

E: how bout before that

J: 3 days ago i think

E: why don't you sleep

J: nightmars, or i just can't sleep because i think to much

J: what are you doing

E: packing

J: why you flight is in 3 days, you can't wait to pack?

E: well i have nothing else to do

J: well i have to go i have to figure out how to pack some of my larger things

E: i have to go 2

E: Bye

J: Bye

when I looked up at the time I had 2 minutes till they would call the plane for arrival, i get up and wait in line to get on the plane, I looked at my Instagram and Twitter and looked threw some fan art, a lot of H2OVanoss came up, people are really talented, but some can't see us as just friends.

I got on the plane and sat in my seat, I was on the outside row. I sat down and wait for the plane to go, 2 guys sat next to me, I think they were dating because they were holding hands but I didn't care, wasn't against gays or anything, but sometimes I wish I could find love, last time I had a relationship, it ended badly with her cheating and a week after we broke up she got engaged, I didn't really care, I saw her as a lover at the beginning but a friends at the end, we still talk here and there. I soon fall asleep, I have a 4 hour flight to Montana, than to south Carolina, I should get enough sleep.

Time step after both flights because Im still lazy AF

I'm now in South Carolina, its gonna take about 2 hours to get to Del's house so I need to get a rental car, i also need rent a trailer so we can get Jonathan's car to Canada. I get to the rental car place and get a white van so we can put some of his things in the back, I also get the trailer. I pull up to a McDonalds and order than go back to the car and put Jon's address in, I know it from sending him cards for Christmas or birthday things, I eat and pull out and start driving to Jon's house.

Time skip 2 hours in the drive

I start to think ' I've never seen Jonathan's face before, nor have I met him in person before and he's moving in' maybe I should have thought this threw' whatever to late now, and what could be so bad we are best friends.

Time skip 1 more hour

I pull into his apartment, I park in the guest parking and look at his parking spot he had a fucking Lamborghini and a nice looking apartment, he must be good at saving money, his door opens, with a trash bag and he walks to the trash can, he had grey sweatpants, with no shirt, he was tall and slim with abs and a perfect jawline. he throws away his trash than walking back to his apartment. I sit there in my car not able to move I was about to meet my best friend. Than he comes out again, he walks over to his next door neighbors door and knock, a couple seconds after he knocks a short slim college looking girl opens the door she smiles at him and start talking, she nods her head and closed the door and he waits there, she come out with some pill he nods than they hug and he walks back to his own apartment. did she just give hime drugs!? what just happened? no! Jon would don drugs, would he? NO! he wouldn't.