Intruder

Jonathan POV:

It was around 6:30 when Evan was about to leave. He need to get some food because his fringe and pantry are almost empty.

I was watching TV on the couch. I heard the doorbell ring I look over at the time to see it was 8:00 Evan wouldn't ring the door bell, he has his keys. I headed over to the door, I unlock the locks and open the door.

I don't know how to react. Eric. How did he find me? How did he know I was in Canada?

"Hello Jonathan" he say. I don't say anything. "Are you gonna invite me inside?"
"No" I say. He doesn't care. He pushed right past me and right in to the house. He went into the kitchen and opened the fridge.
"No beer?" He say looking back at me. I shake my head no. He closes the fridge and faces me, leaning against the counter.

"I don't want you here" I say "So it's time for you to leave" I say. A little smile crept onto his lips.
"What? You don't love me anymore?"
"No, dating you was a mistake" I say crossing my arm.
"My baby's gotten tough while daddy's been gone" he say tilting his head.
"I'm in a relationship" he say, his smile drops.
"With who?" He say.
"With someone who doesn't treat me like shit" I spit out.
"Your in a relationship with me. Fuck whoever else you are dating your mine!"
"I'm not yours, I never was yours" I say. He's getting mad, I can tell.
"Well, where is your boyfriend then?" He say.
"That's none your your concern" I say. He walks towards me, I take a step backwards, keeping distance from him.

"Ya know how long it's been since the last time I had sex?"
"I don't care" I say.
"I don't even remember the last time. But I want sex, I want you" he say stepping closer. I start to panic, I keep stepping backwards keeping distance between us.

"Jonathan" he sings "I know you want it" he says, I keep taking steps backwards, and he keeps stepping closer to me me, I hit the back of the couch. A big, scary smile is plastered across his face now. I'm really panicking now. 

"You mine" he whispers. He pushes me over the side of the couch and jumps on top of me. He pins me down and starts forcefully kissing me, I move my face in all directions, avoiding his lips, he goes down my face and on to my neck. I try moving around to get out of his grip, but he's to strong for me, I keep avoiding him I move my neck fast when he kisses it. I try to scream but hid hand covers my mouth. I lash around but it's no use.

I feel cold air hit my chest. He has taken off my shirt and is starting to kiss down my chest. He moves his hand away from my mouth. I start yelling and lashing around more.

'He's going to rape me'

That's the only think I can think of, I start yelling louder and thrashing around more. I'm panicking, I'm crying I can't think straight. I squeeze my eyes shut and thrash around, he pushes his fingers into my back, where my bruise is, and I yell in pain. When he got to my stomach and came back up to my lips, he starts kissing me roughly, I don't kiss back I just quickly lash my head around. He starts kissing my shoulder and bitting it, he draws blood all over my left shoulder, it is now throbbing in pain, and I'm crying and yelling more, he moves to my right shoulder.

I hear the front door fly open but I don't open my eyes I just keep crying and yelling. Eric stops biting me, I feel him get yanked off of me.

Evan.

I can't stop crying. I curl myself up into a ball and just sob quietly to myself. I try and block out all the noise. I can't think straight I'm just crying. I can hear Evan yelling, I then hear the breaking of a bone and a yell of pain come from Eric. I then hear the door slam shut, loud.

I feel Evan wrap his arms around me. I quickly wrap my arm around him and sob into his chest. I hold him tight. I could of been raped if Evan didn't show up when he did. Even though Eric is gone, I'm still scared and panicking, I can't control my sobs. Even just holds me and he runs his fingers threw my hair trying to calm me down.

After maybe 5 minutes I have kind of calmed down. But I'm still crying and scared. He picks me up, bridal style and carries me up stairs.

He places me down on the bed. He goes into his closet, than comes out a couple minutes later in his pjs. I'm in a ball again, I still can't stop sobbing, I softly and quietly sob into my knee, I then feel the bed move. Evan gets in next to me. He gently pulls me over to him, I grab onto him and pull us really close, I sob into his chest.

"I-Im s-scared" I stutter out threw soft sobs.
"I'm not going to let anybody hurt you" he say tightening his grip around me. He kisses my forehead and I drift off to sleep, still scared that Eric will come back.