Birthday Pt. 1

Jonathan POV:

"Jon I'm bored" Evan whines.

"That's not my fault" I respond, kissing his neck.

"It is your fault because you won't let me leave!" He says.

"Just stay in bed with me for 1 more hour" I whine.

It 2pm so I only need to distract him for an hour.

"You have a perfectly functioning phone" I say picking up my phone and opening twitter.

"I'm to lazy to pick it up" he says whining again.

"Well I'm to lazy to love you" I say flipping over to my side, making my back face Evan.

"Asshole" he says.  I let out a little laugh.

I feel cold hands run under my shirt, Evan pulls me to his body. His finger running across my abs, he kisses my shoulder, sending chills down my body.

"You know you love me" he says giving me another kiss only this time on my neck.

"You don't know that" I say.

"But I do" he say, kissing me again, this time on my jawline.

"I'm still mad at you" I say.

"But you still love me" he says kissing my cheek. I smile at his comment. Evan runs his fingers down my thigh and back up to my stomach. I pull out my phone, pull up my camera app, Evans head is behind my back only showing halve of his face, his eyes are closed, but he's not asleep.

I take a quick picture, showing half of my face and Evan behind me. I smile at the picture. Evans hands stop running up and down my body, his arm is around my waist.

I slowly flip my self around, facing Evan, I take another picture of his face and smile at the picture again. I glance at the time, 30 minutes. I decide to go back to sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I wake up to the sound of the door slowly opening, I open my eyes and see Tyler coming into the room, I roll my eyes in annoyance, I'm feel tired now. I close my eyes again pulling the blanket over my head.

"You where suppose to be downstairs 40 minutes ago" Tyler says.

"So" I groan from under the blanket.

"Wake Evan up and get dressed" he says, walking out of the room.

I nudge Evan with my foot waking him up.

"Wake up and get dressed" I say, getting out of bed.

"Make me" he say. I walk over to his side of the bed.

"Get out of bed Evan" I say.

"I Don't want to" he say rolling over, his back facing me.

"Evan" I say, bending over him.

"No, I'm still tired" he whines. I give him a kiss on the neck.

"Please" I say.

"Nooo" he groans. I go up to his jawline and I give him another kiss.

"Please" I say again.

"Your a tease" he says.

"Your a asshole" I say back to him. I get up and start looking for clothes, Evan gets up soon after and starts doing the same thing.

I put on some pants, I soon feel Evans arms wrap around my waist, he puts his chin on my shoulder. I twist around. Now we are face to face, Evans arms are still around my waist. Evan leans in and connects are lips, it's sweet, our lips move in sink, Evan pushes me up against a wall, letting out a loud thud. The kiss starts heating up, Evan moves closer to my body, making every movement friction between us.

I hear the door open, me and Evan pull away quickly.

"What is taking you guys-!" He stops mid sentence. "Im going to walk out and pretend I saw nothing" he say walking out of the room.  Me and Evan glance at each other, and we both laugh.

I put on a shirt and Evan does too.

Me and Evan finish get ready, and head downstairs.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating in awhile, I was being lazy and didn't write anything.

Also lately I've been using someone's art work for the chapters.
Go follow the artist on Instagram
@ h2ovanoss_
And on Tumblr
@ h2ovanossi
All the credit goes to her, she is a amazing artist, all of her posts are h2ovanoss.