Uninvited Guest

Evan POV:

I walk down stairs and sit on my couch, out of the corner of I see a truck, I look over to the drive way. The movers must of dropped it off. I turn on the tv and flip threw channels. I find a channel, then turn on my phone to waist time

2 Hours Later:

I was sitting on the couch watching tv till I hear my phone ding.

J: I don't  fell sick anymore
E: Good
J: Come cuddle with me

I turn off my phone and go upstairs. The door to the bedroom is closed, I open the door. Jonathan is under the blanket fully covered. It's always really cold in my room so as soon a I walk in cold so hits me. I walk over to the bed and lay down.

Jonathan lifts the cover from his face.
"Hi" He says.
"Hi" I reply getting under the warm covers with him. I pull him to my body and just hold him. 

30 Minutes Later

Jonathan fell asleep again while I lay awake holding him. I love him so much. I hear the door bell ring. So I
slowly let go of Jonathan so I don't wake him, and I head down stairs.

I open the door and I don't like who I see. Sydney.
"Hey babe!" She says all chippy while walking right past me straight into my house.
"What are you doing here?" I say closing the door.
"I'm your girlfriend I'm allowed to come and see you"
"Your not my girlfriend" I say "I'm in a relationship"
"Yeah! With me" she say pointing at her face.
"NO SYDNEY IM NOT DATING YOU! I DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU!" I say, not mean to raise my voice. I can hear footsteps coming from the staircase.

"Do you not know that I'm sleeping. I can't really sleep when your raising your fucking voice like that!"
"Sorry" I mumble, I don't want to lash out on Jonathan.

I look back over to Sydney, who is staring Jonathan up and down, I wouldn't care if she was because Jonathan is gay so he wouldn't care, but he's shirtless. And I don't like the way she looking at him. I just roll my eyes at her.

"And you are?" She says bitting her lip.
"Jonathan" he say looking over at me. "I'll be right back" he walks up stairs,

Sydney's eyes follow his every movement. I feel a buzz in my pocket, I pull out my phone and see a text from Jonathan.

J: is that your ex girlfriend
E: yeah
J: can I mess with her??
E: yeah
J: just remember I'm gay! I have no interest in girls!
E: what's that suppose to mean?!

After that, Jonathan didn't reply back, he came down stairs, once again Sydney's eyes wonder his shirtless body.