Sleeping Photography

Jonathan POV:

It was around 2pm when the guys went out for lunch, leaving me and Evan alone.

I don't want to talk to Evan about to the cutting, I don't know how I could confront him about it, so I decided to get all of the razors I could find and I put them away.

Evan was taking a nap on the couch, so I decide to go up stairs and do what I do best, play video games.

An hour later I finished playing, I got bored of playing GTA, the guys are still out and Evan is still asleep.

I go to mine and Evans room and lay down on the bed. When my body hit the mattress i started feeling tired, I close my eyes and relax.

A couple minutes later I feel the bed sink a little, and cold fingers skim my arm, I tense at the sudden feeling but quickly relax knowing its Evan.

I know Evans touch, his soft fingers against my skin, his smell of cologne on almost all furniture in the house.

Evan lays down next to me, pulling to covers over both of us, I feel his cold arm wrap around me, I get goose bumps up my arm from the sudden touch of cold.

3 Hours Later:

"Aww there sleeping together" I hear one of the guys say outside the door, it was Mini. 

"Should we wake them?" I hear Lui ask.

"No" I hear Nogla say," let them sleep so we can take pictures a laugh"

I hear a lot of foot steps coming into the room, Evan is still sound asleep, not even waking to the guys. I get annoyed from the guys just walking into our room while we are trying to sleep.

I pull Evan closer to my body, I hear a couple of the guys giggling, I pull the blankets over me and Evans head, I pull Evan close to my body. Evan moves around a bit, he puts his arm around me a pulls me closer to him. Any space that was between us is now gone.

I soon hear all the guys leave, closing the door and go downstairs.

Does anybody watch Supernatural?
If you do, do you ship Destiel?