Just A Dream

Jonathan POV:

I wake up in a small bed with white covers and white walls. Where am I. I rise up and get out of the bed, there is a dark, black door. I head to the door and try and pull it open. Locked. I walk back over to bed and sit down on it. I look at my feet, I don't know what to do. I guess I'll just wait. After a couple minutes of silence I hear the door open, I look up to see a dark figure. It comes into the room and close the door. I can't see the figure very well, I can only see a black figure, it comes a little closer. It's wearing all black and doesn't  have a face. I scoot back against the bed putting my back against the wall.
"Hello Jonathan" the voice say, it's familiar but I can't put my finger on it.
"Wh-who are you"'I manage to stutter out.
"What? You don't remember me?" The thing say coming closer to me , I can see it's face now clearly, its a dirty white and the same hight and body type of Evans. The voice is so familiar, so deep, so evil.
"N-no, I don't know who the fuck you are" I spit out.
"You don't remember all those years of hell that I put you threw. You left us."
My eyes widen with fear, the voice, the voice is my dads, but he is dead, how?
"Tom?"I say, he doesn't deserve to be called my father.
"What? You don't want to call me dad anymore?"
"Why don't you have a face?"I say, changing the subject.
"I can be anyone, anything"He says, his face starts to twist up, I look away in disgust. When I look back up its my mother, her long brown hair, with her white gown she died in.
"I'm your worst nightmare Jonathan" he say, it's still his voice. His face starts to twist up again, only this time I didn't look away, his face start turning into Eric's.
"You can't escape me" he says. His face starts to twist up again.
"I can control you life" he say. His face looks like Evans now. He pulls something from behind his back. A gun.
"Your stuck with me every night, you will suffer" He says aiming the gun at me. "Evan doesn't love you, he never did" he say, before pulling the trigger.
                             BANG!
I feel a pain I've never felt before, it burns, it stings. I clutch my side and fall over. I burry my face into the pillow muffling my screams. I hear him chuckle, and a door open then close. I can feel the sticky warm blood all over my hands, I look at my side, then at the bed, that once had white sheets, only now dark red. I can feel the life draining from me. My eyes get heavy, and I feel dizzy and weak, I let the darkness consume me. Until I can't feel anymore pain, anymore anything.
I wake up in my bed panting for breath, I walk to the bathroom and turn on the sink and splash water on my face. I look at my reflection. My eyes are droopy, and I have big bags under them , I feel a slight pain in my side, I lift up my shirt and look at my at it, there's a big bruise starting at the top of my rib cage and going down to my hip. I let out a shaky breath and drop my shirt covering my side. I head to the kitchen and pour my self  a bowl of cereal. Why would I dream about that? I got interrupted from my thoughts with Evan walking up behind me. I'm not going to tell him about the dream.
"Good morning baby" he says kissing my shoulder. He wraps his arms around my waist, and rests his head on my neck. I lean back into him.
"Good morning" I say. I love his embrace, his arms. I love him, I know the dream isn't real, Evan would never hurt me like that, and I know he loves me, and I love him.
"Ya know what I love about you?"
"What?" I say
"I love your blue eyes, Your jawline, your face, your lips, the way you bite your bottom lip, the way you walk, they way you kiss me, they was you hold me when you sleep, they way you look at me, your humor-"
"Ok! I get it" I say chuckling.
"I could of kept going" he say kissing my shoulder again.
I let out a little laugh. "Those guys are coming to pack up the rest of my stuff so grab your shit you don't want packed" I say.
"Fine Mom" he say letting go of me. I head to my room and start packing some cloths. I put a couple cloths in a duffle bag, And zip it up. I head to Where Evan is, he is also he putting some cloths in a duffle bag. I head over to him and wrap my arms around his waist.
"Ya know what I love about you" I say.
"What Jonathan" he chuckles, I can hear a smile in his voice.
"I love the way you look, your chocolate brown eyes, your voice, I way you get jealous, the way you hold me, the way you smirk at me, they way you touch me, the way you make me feel safe in your arms. I can keep going if you want" I say kissing his neck.
"You can stop" he says laughing. I let go of him and head to my room and grab my bag.
"They are here go put your shit in the car while I talk to them ok"
"Ok. I'll take your shit too" he says taking my bag. We both go outside, he puts the bags in the trunk, and I talk to the mover.