Breaking The News

Sydney's POV:

I walk out of the hospital and over to my car. I pull out my phone 1 more time and I try to call him again. Still no answer. I start driving over to Evans house. What will I say to him.

I pull into Evans drive way and hop out of the car. I run up to his door and pound on it as hard as I can. I can hear from the inside Evan coming down to stairs. He opens the door. He looks so tired, he looks like he has been crying.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls?!" I say.
"I turned my phone off" he say crossing his arms "What are you doing here Sydney?" He sounds pissed off that I'm here.
"It's Jonathan" I say.
"What about him?" His expression doesn't change.
"H-he's in the h-hospital" I say. I start crying again. Now his face has dropped.
"Why is he in the Hospital?!" He says.
"He's in a coma..." I say. "Just meet me at the hospital" I say I run back over to my car and pull out of his drive way. I arrive at the hospital and sit down in the room.

Shortly after I say down Evan came in and sat down next to me.

"Why the fuck is he in a coma?" He say softly. 
"The doctor says he was severely dehydrated that it send his body into cardiac arrest witch lead to shock, and now he's in a coma.." I say.
"Why was he so dehydrated?"
"He wasn't eating at all, he lost his appetite when he came and stayed with me. He hasn't eaten or drank anything  in 2 weeks" I say looking down at my hands.
"It's all my fault" he says.
"No it's not Evan" I say, he gets up and walks outside.
Evan POV:

It's all my fault, if I wasn't such an asshole he wouldn't be in the hospital. I pull out my phone and I start making calls. I call Tyler first.

T: Hello?
E: Hey Tyler
T: Why you calling me?
E: Can you come visit?
T: I can't just drop everything and visit you Evan.
E: Jonathan is in the hospital
T: Maybe I can drop everything and visit, I'll try and be there in like 2 days, ok
E: Ok.

I hang up the phone. I start dialing Craig next, he is already in Canada, that's what he told me a couple days ago. I start calling him.

C: Hello?
E: Hey can you come to St Michael's Hospital.
C: Sure, I'm only like 10 minutes away from there. Why though.
E: Jonathan is in the hospital
C: I'll be there in 10 minutes

After that I started calling up Luke, David, Brain and Brock. They all said the same thing.

They'll be here in 2 days.

Craig showed up and all 3 of us sat and waited in the waiting room. Craig and Sydney fell asleep but I sat awake. A doctor came out and walked over to us. I stood up and he walked over to me.

"Jonathan is stable now you can go see he if you like" he said.
"Thanks" I say.

I woke up Sydney and Craig and we walked into his room. He looked so lifeless, so pale, so frail. We sat down in the chairs next to his bed.

This Is All My Fault...

Do you think it's Evans fault?