Sleep The Hours Away

Jonathan POV:

When I woke up it was 1:00am, Evan was still asleep, and so was most of the plane. We still had almost 33 hours left before we would land, I have nothing to do and I don't want to wake Evan. I pull out my phone and start looking threw my pictures, because there's nothing better to do, there where a couple pictures of me and Evan. I keep scrolling threw them till I find one that made me chuckle. It is a picture of Evan while he was asleep. He looks so peaceful and adorable. I love him so much.

I start playing some random games after looking threw my pictures. When I look back to my time it is 6:30, I've been playing games for 5 hour, and Evan is still sleeping. 28 more hours to go.

I feel my eyes get a little heavy, I put my phone down and lean my head back on Evans and drift of to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

When I woke up again most of the plane was awake, but still, Evan was not. I take my phone out of my pocket and look at the time. 5:30pm. 17 more hours. This is a really boring flight, that seems to go fast but slow.

I feel Evan move around next to me, I look over at him and his eyes flutter open.
"How long have I been asleep" He say is a raspy voice.
"God, I don't know. Like forever" I say, he chuckles a bit. "We only have like 17 hours till the plane will land"
"Ok" He say holding my hand again. "I Love You"
"I Love You Too, Evan"
"I'm still tired"
"How?!"
"I don't know" He chuckles.
"Just go back to sleep, Evan"
"Ok"
----------------------------------------------

17 Hours Later because idk what to write about:

"Alright lady's and gentlemen, we are now landing please buckle your seat beats and put up your tables" the pilot says over the speakers, Evan is awake now, and we both buckle are seat belts.

The plane starts lower out of the sky and we reach the ground, there's a lot of turbulence on the way down but they wasn't that bad.

"Welcome to Toronto Canada Lady's and Gentlemen. Enjoy your stay and come back to American Airplanes any time" The pilot says once again.

Ok hello! But I'm changing the story a little bit ok, those updates about the houses and stuff is now deleted because I thought it was stupid. I don't want Evans parents dead.
So that chapter was deleted, it was a stupid update.
Do you guys like the way I'm writing how it's more spaced out than all together in one long paragraph? Tell me in the comments!