Doctors Visit

Jonathan POV:

its 1:35 am, and of course I cant sleep, Even is passed out on the couch, I think he had a little bit to much to drink, I'm in the kitchen getting a glass of water, I'm starting to cough again, theres more blood this time, I run to the bathroom and cleaning up the blood on my hands and face, I'm coughing harder now, I have a tissue and thats cover my mouth, I fall to the ground, I can't stop coughing, I can't breathe, I can't see straight, the coughs are getting more painful and louder, Evan must of heard because I can hear him running to my bathroom door.

"Dude are you ok, what!? why are yo-?! I'm taking you to the hospital!"

I can't respond I can't stop coughing so i just nod, I'm getting dizzy, before I realize, Evan is picking me up and supporting me to his car, while Evan is putting me In his car I can hear Noah, my next door neighbor.

"What the fuck happened!?" she practically yells at Evan,

"Nothing I'm just taking him to the hospital"

"DID YOU DO THIS!?!"

"What!? no"

"Im coming" she said sternly glaring at Evan, Evan looks at me, and I nod, he nods at her and she gets into the back,she holds my hand, I'm still dizzy we start driving to the hospital in silence, until Noah broke it.

"So what happened, why is he so pale?"

"He started coughing up blood! its the second time today"

"ok"

"So... are you guys like a thing" evan asks

"No" I say instantly, "We can talk about that later" my voice is kind of wobbly.

We pull up to the doctors and Noah helps me out and leads me inside, Evan goes up to the front desk and checks us in, than he comes back over and sits next to me, a couple minutes later a doctor comes out,

"Jonathan Denis" I stand up and walk over to him,Evan and Noah stay sitting, he takes my blood pressure, and weighs me, checking things off his clip board.

"Well Jonathan, have you been eating a lot, you seem to be under weight for a your age a height?"

"Well yes I eat but not a lot, it causes some pain sometimes"

"How about sleep, you have very dark, big bags under your eyes"

I stay quiet looking at my feet, the doctor speaks up again,

"When was the last time you had a good nights rest?"

"Its been awhile, I guess

"why?"

"Because when i try to sleep i can't, so i have to much time to think and i get depressed" i satay quite while saying this,

"Jonathan, when you try to think what do you think about?" he asks calmly, almost like a therapist.

"my dad was abusive to me an my mom an sister" once agin keeping my voice quiet

"Well Jonathan, I'm a doctor, so, why are we here tonight at 2 am in the morning?", I didn't answer I just showed him the tissue, he gave me a look. He took the tissue put it in a clear plastic bag.

" We are going to send this off the a lab to get checked, and you should go get your blood check tomorrow, right now theres is nothing we can do till the test results come in, just go home and SLEEP, when we get the results we will call you, ok? ."

"Thats fine with me" I stand up an walk out of the room feeling tired. Evan can't be in the room with me when i get my blood work done.

"What happened, does he know what wrong with you!?" Evan said jumping out of the waiting room chair.

"No, I have to get blood work done" Evan looks at me confused

"Needles dont scare you?" he asks surprised.

"No? Are you?"

"Yeah, I won't be in the room with you when you get it done ok"

'Thank god' I think to myself

"Its ok"