Staying With Evan

Jonathan POV:

I had to stay at the hospital for another week because the doctors wanted to make sure I was alright. Sydney had to leave. Her sister was getting sicker so she's visiting now. The doctors don't want me to be alone just in case something happens. Evan wants me to stay with him, and I won't argue.

I get out of bed and almost loose balance, I  haven't set foot out of bed in almost more than 3 months. I steady my self and get changed in the bathroom.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Time Skip To When They Are at Evans: Cause I'm Lazy...

We get to Evans house and he go straight to the kitchen.
"Lots of things have expired, I need to go shopping" he says. "Do you want water?"
"No thanks" I say, Evan just glares at me. 
"Jonathan do you know why you where in a coma?" He say. I stay quiet, I was ever told why I was in a coma.

"You where severely dehydrated, witch made you go into cardiac arrest, than go into shock and than you fell into a coma" he says. "I-I thought you were gonna die, and if you died, it would be all my fault" He say trailing off at the end. I stay quiet. "So drink some water" he say getting water and putting it on the table. I stay quiet and take a sip of the water.

"Wanna watch TV?" Evan asks.
"Sure" I respond quietly taking one more sip of my water than walking over to the couch.

I sit down next to Evan, but not to close, and We start watching TV, until Evan asks something.

"Do you still love me?" He asks. He glances over at me. I stay quiet for a few seconds. 
"I guess now... I love you like a brother or a friend" I say. I look over at him and he just looks at the TV.
"Evan?"
"Yeah" he says softly.
"Just kiss me already!" I say.

Evan doesn't hesitate, he leans in and connects are lips. It's sweet, and passionate. But after awhile we start fighting for dominance. Evan moves and pins me down on the couch. I put my arms around his neck and pull him closer to my body, creating friction.
I flip us around so I'm on top now, I lean into the kiss, our tongues fight for dominance. Once again Evan flips us around giving him easy access. I moan into the kiss, I can feel him smirk against my lips.