Birthday Pt. 2

Jonathan POV:

Everyone is in the kitchen, talking and drinking beer. We are having a nice time just all of us hanging out, no gaming, no recording, no screaming.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Time skip to end of the day:
(Because I'm lazy af)

We went to David Busters, and went to a hockey rink today. Evan looked happy, witch makes me happy.

It was night, the sky was dark and there was a cool wind. We were all outside, sitting in chairs in a circle.

"I hope there's no clowns out here" Lui say, sipping his beer.

"No, Canada is to nice for clowns" Evan says, Everyone laughs. 

"Jonathan" Tyler say.

"What" I say.

"Do you have a daddy kink?" Tyler says wiggling his eyes brows.

"No Tyler" I say rolling my eyes.

"That's fucking weird" Evan say, laughing threw his sentence. I feel my phone buzzing in my pocket, I ignore it, till it starts ringing again, I pull  my phone out of my pocket and see who's calling me.

An unknown caller

I put my phone on silent and put it back in my pocket, not caring who it was.

We continue talking, I feel Evan's gaze on me.

I glance over to meet Evans gaze. He looks tired. But still happy, everyone looks happy

3 Hours Later:

Me and Evan soon go to bed, the guys where all down stairs, doing god know what.

Evan was in the bathroom when I remember what's sitting on my bedside table.

I have to talk to him about this, I have to, he's been wearing long sleeved shirts all day, he avoids any contact to his wrist with anyone else.

He can exits out of the bathroom and lays down next to me.

I slip my hand into his, he flinches, but soon relaxes. I reach my hand to the lamp and turn it off. It's dark now, I can't see Evan, but I know he's looking at me.

I let go of his hand and run my hand up and down his arm. I can't tell him. Not on his birthday. It can wait a couple days.

Craig's POV:

Me, Tyler, Marcel, David, Lui and Brock are all down stairs in the living room, we are just talking.

I soon hear a low buzzing noise coming from the kitchen, it seems like I'm the only person who notices it, so I ignore it. It stops, but starts buzzing again, I get up and go to the kitchen, it's Jonathan's phone.

I head back over to the living room and sit on the couch next to David.

Everyone looks at me than down at the phone than back up to me.

"Well, answer it!" Tyler says.

"No! You answer it" I say tossing him the phone.

"Finders keepers" he says tossing the phone back to me, the phone still buzzing.

Me and Tyler play Hot potato with Jonathan's phone till Brock gets up and catches the phone mid throws and answers it no hesitation.

"Hello?" He says in a kind of annoying voice. "No he's not here right now" he says. "He's sleeping" he says looking at all of us. "Is it something so important I have to wake him" he says rolling his eyes. "Can't this wait till tomorrow"
It goes silent for a bit. "You can wait till tomorrow" Brock says, lowering the phone from his ear and hanging up.

"Who was it?" I ask.

"Some girl asking to speak to Jonathan at 3am" he says rolling his eyes.

I've been gone for so long!! UGHHH!
Sorry I totally forgot I had a story to write😬