Shower Talk

Thought of this while I was in the shower.
Jonathan POV:

Couple hours After Sydney left I decides to get in the shower.

"I'm gonna take a shower" I say to Evan.
"Ok" he says.

I go to the bathroom, and strip down, I turn on the water, I get in a I let the hot water run over me. I close the curtain and relax under the water.

I hear the bathroom door open and close.

"When Sydney was hear what did you mean we might not get married?" He say, I hear him down on the toilet.

"It was a joke" I say "and I'm taking a shower, why are you in here" I ask.

"I'm your boyfriend, I'm aloud to be here" he says. "And how fucking hot is that water, it's steamy as fuck in here"
"I don't like cold water" I say, washing my hair.
"So you use boiling hot water?" He questions.
"Basically" I laugh.
"I am never showering with you" he says.
"I never gave you an invitation" I say back.
"Damn I'm hurt" he says.

Evan POV:

Me and Jonathan talk for a little longer than Jonathan turns off the shower, he reaches out and grabs a towel, he steps out with the towel hanging loosely around his waist.

I can't help but let my eyes wonder, from his neck, to his toned stomach, down to his V line. I feel my pants get a little bit tight.

I hear Jonathan snap his fingers at me, and I snap out of my trance, I look at him.

"My eyes are up here" he says pointing at his face.
"Get dressed I'll be right back" I say standing up and leaving the bathroom.

Back to Jonathan's POV:

I put on some boxers and jeans, I hear my phone ding, I go over to the bed, it was texting me Sydney.

I lean against the wall and respond to her text. Evan walks back into the room.

"Watcha doin?" He asks.
"Texting Sydney" I say, putting the phone down.

I don't have a shirt on and I feel a little bit uncomfortable, and shy and I'm not sure why.

Evan walks closer to me.

"I love you" he says walking closer.
"I love you too" I say. He's so close to me now I can feel his breath on me.

He connects our lips, I kiss back instantly with no hesitation, I wrap my arms around his neck, he puts his hands around my waist.

He moves his hands to the back of my thighs and pull me up, he lifts me like I'm weightless.

I'm against the wall with my legs wrapped around Evans waist.

Evan moves over to the bed, not putting me down or breaking the kiss.

He plops me down on the bed, still not breaking the kiss. He hovers over me, slightly grinding on me. I loop my finger in his belt loops. I let out a soft moan into the kiss from the friction happening between me and Evan, he took this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth.

I let go of Evans belt loops and start running my fingers up and down his stomach and sides.

The door bell rings, Evan breaks the kiss.

"If that's Sydney-"
"They'll go away" I say cutting him off and reconnecting our lips.