Smut

Jonathan POV:

It was late, and I was still editing. 2:46am I'm tired and just want to be finished.

Evan went to bed awhile ago. I told him I'd be there soon. I said that 3 hours ago. I yawn, leaning back in my chair. I lay my head down on my desk and close my eyes. I'm so tired, I might not even make it to bed.

I feel two hands on my shoulders. My chair slowly spins around. I lift my head and let my chair spin. I see Evan. Before I can say anything he picks me up. I don't stop him, he puts my legs around his waist, I nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck and wrap my arms around him. I never realized how small I was compared to Evan, until now.

He kisses my neck. He walks out of my editing room, and soon enough into his. It's been awhile since the last time I was in here, because of Evans parents, Evan usually slept in my room, but when I would wake up, he would be gone, but now his parents have left.

Evan slowly puts me down on the bed. He puts his hand on my hips and I keep my arms wrapped around him. I can barely see him, a dim light aluminates his face. I lift my head slightly to find his lips, kissing him.

A soft, simple kiss. The kiss heats up. Evan softly bits my bottom lip, asking for entrance, I let him and he explores my mouth. I softly moan into the kiss.

He moves away from my lips and goes down my jawline onto my neck. He kisses and sucks everywhere, making sure to leave his marks. He finds my sweet spot and let out a faint moan.

I tug at the hem of Evans shirt. He disconnects his lip from my neck and quickly takes his shirt off throwing in somewhere on the floor. He takes my shirt off too. He reconnects his lips to my neck, biting and sucking. I let out more soft moans.

I want Evan. I need Evan.

I reconnect his lips mine. Our lips moving in sync. I tug at the hem of his pant. He disconnects our lips.

"Where is this going?" He says, out of breath from the kiss.

"Where do you think it's going?" I say, once again tugging at the hem of his pants.

"Jonathan, are you sure?" He asks.

"As sure as I'll ever be," I say reconnecting our lips. I feel Evans' hands go down my waist, to the hem of my jeans, which where very tight and now, very uncomfortable.

Evan messes around with my jeans, unbuttoning them and pulling my jeans down painfully slow.

He throws my jeans off the side of the bed, me, now only in my boxers.

Evan is clearly not wearing boxers, because I can feel him threw his pajama pants.

I slip both of my thumbs into the sides of Evans pants, pulling them down without hesitation, I throw his pants off the side of the bed.

Every movement causes friction, he moans into the kiss.

I'm usually shy when it might come to things like this, that's why I've never had sex, or done anything sexual. But now all that shyness I once had is gone and I have no problem with being sexual towards Evan.

I run my hands down Evans sides, till I reach his hips, I reach for his member, wrapping my hand around his, I feel him twitch, and him sharply exhale in surprise.

I rub my thumb over his tip. Evan moans, causing my own member to ache. I feel my boxers being yanked off by Evan. I gasp feeling cold air hit my exposed member.