Tyler

That picture tho...
Jonathan POV:

Me and Evan where woken up to a loud knocks on the door. Me and Evan groaned, the sun hasn't even risen yet.

"You get it" Evan groaned.
"Why me" I say back.
"Please"
"Fine" I say I slowly get out of his arms.

I feel cold air hit my chest, I'm not wearing a shirt, neither is Evan. I walk over to the door and unlock it. I open the door and cold air hits my uncovered chest again. I smile at the sight. Tyler.

He pulls me into a hug and I invite him inside. I walk over to the couch and see that Evan fell back asleep.

"He fell back asleep" I say. I turn around. He just stares at me. "What?"

He looks at the couch than at me.
"Are you and him?..." He stops. I let out a small chuckle. "Is that a yes?" He says tilting his head. I give him a nod and he smiles.

"Are you gonna wake him up or am
I" Tyler says.
"I'll wake his lazy ass up" I say.

I walk over to the couch. I pick up the couch from the back, causing Evan to fall off.

"Your an asshole" Evan say is a raspy voice on the floor. He gets up and and stretches. He gives Tyler a small smile.

"So are you guys going to put on shirts or am I going to join the party?" He say. Me and Evan laugh at his remark.

"I'll go grab my shirt" I say. I go upstairs and find a new shirt, not knowing where my shirt from last night is.

I throw on a jacket because it is cold. I glance over at the clock and look at the time. 4:56. I moan in annoyance of how early it is.

I walk back down stairs and Tyler and Evan are talking.

"I'm going back to bed, it's to early" I say. Tyler and Evan agree with me. "You can sleep in my room, Tyler. But if you touch any of my shit I'll kill you" I say.

Tyler goes to my room and me and Evan go to his. I plop down on his bed. I soon feel the bed move, than Evan crawl next to me and lay down.

"I love you" Evan says.
"Ok"
"You don't love me?" He say. I look at him and he raises his eye brow.
"I do, I'm just being an asshole" I say. Evan chuckles.

We soon fall asleep.

===========================

I wake up to the noise of soft knocks on Evans bedroom door. I slowly, and quietly slipped out of Evans arms and open the door.

Tyler was waiting outside the door.

"Come to the kitchen" he said, turning his back and walking down stairs to the kitchen. I glance back a Evan and leave the room. I walk to the kitchen and Tyler is waiting.

"So you know Evans birthday is tomorrow, right?" He says.

"Yeah, why?"

"Craig, David, Brock, Lui, and Marcel are gonna be here around 11:00 am tomorrow"

"Ok?"

"That means your gonna have to keep Evan in his room till at least 2 or 3pm"

"How am I gonna do that?" I ask.

"I don't know, fucking tie him down to the bed if necessary!"

"What are you gonna do, and why do I have to keep him in his room till 2 or 3?" I say tilting my head.

"Me and the guys are gonna decorate the house a little bit" he says. "Do you know some things Evan likes doing?"

"Hockey and gaming"