Hotel

Jonathan POV:

After I finished talking to the movers I get the car with Evan, who was on his phone on Twitter. I put my keys into the engine and pull out of my parking spot and headed of to the hotel.

20 minutes later

We pull up to the hotel parking lot.
"I'll go get us a room you can wait in the car if you want" I say opening the door.
"Ok" he say not looking up from his phone. I walk to the front office, a young lady was at the front desk and she smiled at me.
"Hello sir what can I do for you today?"
"Hello can I get 1 bedroom with 2 beds please" I say pulling out my credit card ready to pay.
"Ok" she typed something into the computer, and got out 2 cards than wrote the room number down on it and something else.
"These are your keys and room number, and that's my number if you get bored" she says winking at me, I let out a small laugh, Evan is not gonna be impressed. I walk back out to the car and get my bag out and Evans out. He gets out of the and stretches, he comes over to me and pulls me into a hug.
"I'm tired" he says like a pouting child.
"Ok baby" I say putting my arm around him and walking inside, we walk past the office and the lady wasn't at the desk anymore. We walk up to our room and I unlock the door. The bed where small but there was a nice big desk and big tv.
"Those are really small beds, good thing you got 2" Evans say chuckling. "I'm going to go get some food"
"Ok" He say. I putting my stuff on the ground, and laying down in bed, Evan comes over to me and gives me a small kiss.
"I'll be back soon babe, love you" he say walking out of the room.
"Love you too" I say before he leaves, he closes the door and I pull out my phone and go on Twitter, I see 1 of Noglas tweets saying,
My 2 bitches are not talking to me😒
I chuckle and comment on the tweet.
Am I 1 of those 2 bitches?!?
I leave Twitter and go to my YouTube page, I saw a lot of comments asking where are new videos, a couple of hate but mostly just one asking about new videos, I see a notification from Twitter and I open it, it's a response from Nogla saying,
Yes
I chuckle a little at that. I heard the hotel phone ring and I pick up. It was from the main office.
Dark for girl normal for Jonathan.

"Hello?"
"Hey cutie"
"Umm why are you calling me?"
"Because I'm bored and I'm on break, if you want I come up to your hotel room and give you some company?"
"Umm no thank you I have a boyfriend" I say hanging up, I want Evan to hurry up and come back. I turn on the TV and just watch some shows until I hear a knock on the door, I look threw the peephole and see that it's Evan. I open the door to see Evan with some Taco Bell.
"That front lady chick is weird as fuck"
"Why" I say letting him in and he puts the food on the table.
"Because when I walked in with the food she asked me if I was in room 126 so I said yes and she said shit?, like what the fuck?"
"Haha, yeah she gave me her number when I was getting the room, then she called me saying she wanted to give me company" I say.  We both start laughing. And sat down and ate.

Time skip to 10:30

"We should get some rest" I say, we both get into our small separate beds. I turn off the tv and get comfortable under the blankets, I was about to fall asleep, but Evan kept moving around, I could hear, the blankets moving around, I quietly got out of my bed and slip into bed with him, when I laid down next to him the bed felt smaller, he pulled me closer, where our chests and stomachs where touching, we where pushed together, I slipped one of legs threw his and put my arms around his waist and put my head on his chest, Evan put his head on top of mine and arms around me.
"I love you" I say.
"I love you too" Evan say back before we quietly drift off to sleep together.

Sorry for the short chapter