Time Past

Jonathan POV:

The guys left yesterday night, the house its quiet, and doesn't smell like dirty socks anymore.

It's been awhile sense me and Evan kissed or touched each other. Every time me and Evan slept together the guys would barge in, and every time me and him tried to kiss the guys would start yelling and shit.

Tonight will be the first night in 2 months that we have been alone. 

It is around 2:45 am and me and Evan are watching TV in the living room.

"I'm going to bed" I say, patting Evans knee and standing up.
"Ok, I'll be up in a minute" He say.

I lay down in bed, I soon hear Evans foot steps walking up the stairs, and the creaks of the wood floor in our room.

The bed lowers slightly, and Evan gets under the covers, I move over a little bit more so Evan has some room.

I feel Evan grabs my waist, he pulls me towards him, and he turns my body to face him.

"It's been awhile since I've kissed you" he say.
"Than kiss me" I say.

I can see him smile threw the dark. He leans in and kisses me, he taste sweet, and he kisses me softly.

I'm in a hotel room so I might be updating a lot today and tomorrow.  I haven't been updating in awhile because my Wattpad signed out and I couldn't remember my password, but I'm back!!

Questions:

Who should be top, Evan or Jonathan?

Do you want me to wait for smut or just go for it?