Closer To Me

Jonathan POV:

The drive home was quiet once again, Evans hand was on my thigh. It was 6:40 in the afternoon and I felt tired from that run, well there wasn't much running, more kissing. When we pull up to my apartment, we both get out and go inside I go straight to my room, Evan follows me, I crash down onto my bed, after a couple seconds I can feel Evans body on top of me. When I open my eyes I see Evans face right in front of mine.
"Ya know your beautiful" he getting closer to my face.
"Whatever" I say rolling my eyes, I flip us over so I'm on top of him.
" I thought we were continuing what we did at the woods "After those words left his lips I leaded now kissing him, taking him by surprise, I don't care if I win or loose, I just wanna kiss him. Since I'm on top, I give little thrust to try and win, until he flips us over again so I'm bottom again. I try and palm him, but before I could even touch him he gives a thrust earning a moan from me he takes his chance and slips his tongue into my mouth exploring every part of it. I can feel his smirk against my lips but I don't care, I buck up my hips, while Evan is grinding on me, witch causes us both to let out moans. There is little space between me and Evan, I'm on my back on the bed, and he is hovering over me, are legs and lips are touching but I want his body closer to mine. So I put my hand on his back and the back of his thigh and push him closer to me. As soon as are body's got closer, more movement happened. More instant pleasure. None of us had domination, so once again we were fighting over it. If I am going to thrust up so I need to adjust myself, I moved under him, he didn't realize but I felt a smirk appear on his lips, I buck my hips up once again only to receive a big thrust from Evan, he knew what I was trying to do, and it works I let out a loud moan, louder than I wanted it to be. I felt my cheeks getting red as Evan pulled away from the kiss, I didn't realize how tired and how out of breathe I was, until he pulled away , I was panting for air, I still had some pleasure after he pulled away from the kiss, I felt that my lips were swollen.
"I knew what you were trying to do" He say smirking at me.
"Do you have to fucking smirk at me?!"
I ask him. 
"I can't help it, it just happens" he says chucking a bit. "You need to stop bucking you hips up at me" he say.
"Why? You were grinding on me"
"Whatever Mr. Virgin" he say laughing.
"That's fucked up, get off me" pushing him off of me, I'm being playful.
"Hey come back" he yells as I walk to the kitchen to get some water. I walk to the fridge and grab a water. I hear Evan come out the my room and into the kitchen. I hear my phone ring. It's an unknown number, so I don't answer.
"Who was that" Evan asks wrapping his arms around my waist.
"I don't know, I didn't recognize the number"
"I don't know how to say how much I fucking love you"  He says tightening his grip on my waist.
"I love you too Evan"
"I love you more" he says
"Well I've loved you longer"
"Shut up" he say kissing my neck. "Do you know what I know"
"No" I say turning around and looking at him.
"I know that I'm going to marry you" when he said that I felt my cheeks go a bright red, I didn't have anything to say, so I decided to be playful.
"Are you saying that just because you want sex?" I say raising an eye brow.
"Kinda"
"Asshole" I say pushing him off me.
"But you love me!" He say pulling me back to him.
"That's true" I say chuckling
"Wanna watch Netflix, I heard season 6 of the Walking Dead just came out?" He say taking his hand and leading me over to my couch.
"Sure" I say sitting down in the couch "Are you ok with being out all day tomorrow and staying at a hotel?" I ask.
"Why?"
"I'm hiring some guys to pack my shit up"
"Oh ok" he say turning on Netflix. "Yeah I'm fine with that" he says pulling me over to him. I love being this close to him.
"Ok" I say get comfortable.

We get maybe 4 episodes in before my eyes start getting heavy, I eventually drift off.
I wake up in my bed, alone, until I feel a thing jump onto my bed.
"Hello Katie" I say patting her head, she jumps onto my stomach, and gets comfortable, laying her head on my chest, I grad my phone and snap a picture of her face of how close she is.
I start a group chat of me, Evan, Lui,  Craig. I send the picture and put the caption "help". I put my phone down and lightly pet Katie still she drifts off to sleep, on top of me. I hear my phone start going crazy. I pick it up to see, Craig and Lui replied.
C for Craig, L for Lui, E for Evan, J for Jonathan.

C: OMFG DOG!!!!!
L: Why is the dog so close to the camera? It's scary!
E: This is why
Evan texted, attaching a picture of me in bed and the dog on top of me with my phone in front of my face so Lui and Craig can't see my face. I look up to see Evan in the door staring at me. I roll my eyes and look back down at my phone.

C: WOW LOOK AT THOSE ARMS
L: holy shit yeah look at those arms.
C: can we Skype my phones gonna die
E: sure I'll call you 2.
L: Ok
C: Ok
I turned off my phone and looked at Katie, she was awake now, but still had her head on my chest. I heard Evan in the kitchen humming, I soon heard Craig and Lui on Skype.
"Where is Jonathan?" Lui asked.
"In his room doing something" Evan says. I roll my eyes.
"HELP" I yell "IM DYING" I hear Evans feet come slowly into the room with his laptop.
"Your over exaggerating" he say rolling his eyes.
"Well can you get my dog off me"
"Sure" he comes over and slaps Katie on the ass she gets up and runs out of the room.
"Hey don't slap my bitches ass" I say being sassy and getting out of bed. I hear Craig and Lui laughing there asses of, Evan is chuckling. I walk past him to the door only to hear Lui.
"OMFG I SAW HIS FUCKING JAWLINE!" He yells. "ITS PERFECT" I can hear everyone start laughing again. I walk into the kitchen and Evan follows with his laptop, he places it down on the table and talks to the guys again. I try and walk past Evan but he grabs the back of my thigh making me stop, I turn around only to feel pain at my dick, I fall to the ground holding my dick.
"AHHH MY DICK" I yell, Evan smirks at me, when pain is bearable, I get up and start to head to my. " I'm going to go to bed" I say quietly. Why was Evan being rude. I get changed into boxers and climb into bed, if Evan wants to be rude like that, he can sleep in his own bed. I hear my phone go off again, Lui.

L: you ok?
J: yeah my dick just hurts now
L: lol
J: how is that funny?!?!
L: you gonna get it
J: what?
L: I've said to much! Bye!!
J: Lui tell me
J: asshole

I roll my eyes and turn my phone off and cover my whole body with the blanket. I'm almost asleep, until I hear my door open, Evan.
"Babe"
"Mmhhh" I hum because I'm so tired, and kinda mad at him.
"Are you ok?" He asked getting closer to the bed.
"No! You hit me in the dick" I say almost yelling.
"Does your dick still hurt?"
"Kinda" I say a little bit embarrassed. I feel Evan climb onto the bed.
"Want me to help you feel better?" He say pulling the blanket off my head.
I look at him, seeing that he's in boxers too.
"W-What do you mean"
"I mean like this" he say taking the blanket off of me, I feel cold air hit my skin, and I can feel goose bumps spread all over my skin, Evan climbs on top of me giving a little friction to our boxers, he pulls the blanket back over us, I cant see Evan anymore due to the darkness, but I can feel Evans body heat on me, I feel his warmth. I feel his warm, sweat breath come closer to my face, I soon feel his lips hit mine, he speeds up the friction a little bit grinding harder at my boxers, I run one of my hands threw his hair and I have my other hand on the back of his neck, I move my hand down his back, I stop mid way when all of a sudden palms me threw my boxers, I let out a moan into the kiss, giving Evan easy entrance, he slips his tongue in and starts to explore, he it still palming me, witch causing me to dig my nails into his back, he stops palming me and pulls away from the kiss, both of us panting for air.
"Do you feel better now" he say raising a eyebrow.
"Yeah I feel fine now but do you feel fine?" I ask raising my eyebrow. He gives me a look of confusion but quickly catches on.
"If you hit me in the dick you win not be a virgin anymore"
I raise an eyebrow.
"Are you threatening to rape me?"
"Shit, that came out wrong" he say looking away. I take his chin and face it towards me, I pull him back into the heated kiss, only this time I flip him over so he is on his back, I rock up and down, grinding into his boxers, he lets out moans here and there, I guess I'm going to slow for his liking, he places his hands on my hips and pushes me up and down so I can grind on him faster, I lean down closer to his body, giving more friction for both of us. All I want is to be close to Evan, we are really close but the only thing that is separating us is the fabric that covers us. I move away from his lips and start to kiss his neck biting and kissing all over to find his sweet spot, I find it, and he lets out a small, quiet moan, I kiss there for awhile leaving my mark, I move back up to his lips and kiss him more. I pull away after a couple of seconds.
"I love you so fucking much" I say
"I love you more" he says back. I roll over next to him.
"I'm going to sleep" I say closing my eyes.
"Ok" he say back to me pulling me to his chest, I can feel s little Boldge on his boxers, I smirk before drifting off to sleep in Evans arm, I want to fall asleep like this, every night.

ONLY EDIT!!!!