Just A Quiet Day

Jonathan POV:

Me and Evan have nothing to do today, we are just stuck in a hotel with tiny beds and nothing better to do. I'm still in his bed, and in his arms. I try and get out of his arms, only to be stopped by Evan tightening his grip on me, I smile, I never stopped and thought about how much I love him, I couldn't live without him now that I know how much I love him. I just love him so fucking much. I hold him tighter and bring us closer together, I start gently rubbing his cheek, I move down his neck and start rubbing his arm, then I move to his back softly rubbing his back, he moves around a little bit. I stop not wanting to wake him.
"Don't stop" he says in a raspy voice without opening his eyes. I smile to myself, I start rubbing his back again he lays his head on my chest.
"We aren't going to drive to Canada" I say. He opens his eyes and looks at me.
"What do you mean"
"It will take to long so I guess we can fly" I say.
"Ok babe" he says putting his head back onto my chest. I rest my eyes and sit there with Evan. Until I hear my phone ding, I pick it up off the table and check who it was. Lui.
L:So u and Evan are a thing right?
J: yeah Y?
L: if u and Evan fucked who would top??
J: that's a weird question to ask
J: did you make a bet??
L: yep me, Nogla and Marcel.
L: i said u, Nogla said Evan and Marcel said you would both fuck each other.
J: how much did you bet?
L: 50 from both losers go to the winner.
J: I think Marcel is getting 100$
L: FUCK and ewwww.
I put down my phone and laugh a little at the conversation me and Lui just had. I hear Evans phone ding, he picks it up and unlocks it, and starts texting, I hear him chuckle, he must be texting Lui. I snatch the phone out of his hand and place it on the floor behind me.
"HEY! give me my phone" he say trying to hold back a smile.
"Where you texting Lui?"
"Maybe"
"Was he asking you who topped who bottomed?"
"Maybe"
"What did you say?"
"Me"
"No"
"Yes"
"Fuck you"
"I love you" he say putting his face closer to mine.
"I love you too" I say connecting our lips together, it was a sweet kiss, passionate, but sweet, we didn't fight for dominance. Our lips just moved in perfect sink. We part for air and sit there in silence, we hold each other in the small bed we were in.
"I love you Evan"
"I love you too Jonathan"