Im Sorry

Evan POV:

When I woke up Jonathan was still asleep, I decide to check who was calling me during the time me and him had together. 16 missed calls from the same person. Sydney. My ex girlfriend, why did sh call me 16 times? I check my messages to see 6 messages from her.

S: hey
S: where are you? Why are you not home?
S: did you have fun the last time we saw each other.
S: babe what are you doing.
S: you better not be fucking cheating on me?
S: PICK UP THE PHONE!

I put my phone down and rub my temple.I put my phone, I regret deeply what me and Sydney did.

I get out of bed and head down to the kitchen, with my phone in my pocket. I start making myself coffee, until I can start hearing my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pick it up and answer.
Dark for Sydney & normal for Evan.

"Hey babe! You finally picked up!"
"Don't call me babe, and why are you calling me so much?"
"I'm your girlfriend that's what I do!"
"Your not my girlfriend and I'm not your boyfriend, that night was an accident, it didn't mean anything."
"You said you loved me"
"I was drunk."
"Where are you?"
"South Carolina"
"Oh ok I'll just wait till you get back. If you want you can get drunk again and we can hang out. Because I know you weren't drunk, you wanted it"
"Fuck you Sydney it didn't mean anything and I don't love you, I love someone else so fuck off" I say angrily hanging up on her. I slam my phone down on the table and sit down. I hear Jonathan get out of bed and come to the kitchen.
"Hey" he yawned, I didn't say anything back, I just stared at my hands.
"Evan?"He say
"What" I say looking up at him.
"Are you ok?"
"No"
"Wanna talk about it?"
"No"
"Are you sure?"
"YES! I'm sure get the fuck out of my business" Jonathan. I say slamming back fist onto the table.
"Evan I'm- " I cut him off
"Just fuck off Jonathan" I say regretting my words I do want to talk about it and I don't want him to fuck off, I instantly feel bad. I should be taking out my anger on him. He looks down at his feet. Turns around and heads to his room, I try running after him, but I was to late he closed his door and locked it. Fuck.

Jonathan POV:

"Just fuck off Jonathan" he spits at me. I lower my head and walk to my room shutting it and locking it. I hear Evan come after it but I don't want to talk to him. He sounded just like Eric. Eric was my Ex boyfriend, we dated 3 years ago and I haven't dated since that till now, he was aways drunk and abusive, he left a X scare on my hip, he cut me with a knife leaving that X there. He called me useless, ugly, worthless and he always told me to fuck off in the harshest tones and when I did leave he would hurt me. Badly. He is in jail now, for attempted man slaughter, he tried to kill me, he almost beat me to death but the neighbors heard and called the police, that's when he put and X on my hip, I suffered blunt head force trauma, 3 broken ribs 2 black eyes and bruises every where, putting me into a coma. The only person there for me was my sister, she died in a car accident while I was still asleep, I was in a coma for 3 months and the doctors didn't think I would wake up. I've learned to deal with the loss of my sister, she also had an abusive boyfriend, he he died during a drug deal. I stared crying thinking of all of this I know Evan will never turn out like Eric. But it just brought back so many memory's. Evan was still at the door wanting me to let him in, his voice was soft, not harsh anymore. But I fell asleep while I was crying.

2 hours later.

I woke up with a wet pillow from my tears. I get out of bed and unlock my door. Then climb back into bed. I hear Evans soft feet hit the floor as he walked over to my bed room, I got back under my blankets and faced the wall, away from the door. I hear the door open and close. I feel the bed move while Evan got in with me.
"I'm sorry" he say softly pull my into his embrace. He makes me feel so safe. He doesn't make me feel how Eric made me feel. I turn over facing Evan and bearing my face into his chest pulling him closer to me. I start crying again. He hugs me tighter. And runs his fingers threw my hair. Calming me down a little.
"I didn't mean to yell at you I didn't want to"
"It's ok"
"It's not ok! I'm sorry baby"
"Evan it's ok" I say pulling away from his chest and looking into his eyes, I feel his body relax a bit when I do.
"Fuck I love your eyes" he says staring back at me, that cause me to start blush, and I bite my lip.
"I also love the way you bit your lip when you blush" He say putting his hand on my cheek.
"Your just so beautiful and i love you so fucking much" He says, I smile and put my head back on his chest. Once again I drift off to sleep only this time I'm not crying. I'm his loving embrace.