Depression

Play song when ever you want!

(Trigger Warning)

Evan POV:

I walk into Jonathan's room and sit at the end of his bed at his feet, I touch his leg and he pulls away.

"Whats wrong?" he doesn't respond

"Jonathan!" he get up and heads to the bathroom

"Im going to take a shower" He says so quiet I almost couldn't hear him.

"Do you want me to start packing?"

"Whatever. Just don't pack my room." He says,  Whats up his ass? Why is he in a bad mood?Was it something to do with his dream??

Jonathan POV:

I fell bad about being rude to Evan, but that dream hit me hard, I can't think straight. I start the water, and start getting undressed. I get it the shower and let the warm water run over my body, I wash my hair and I get out. I dry off and put the towel around my waist. I look at my self and the mirror and focus, I focus on me, my eyes start to wonder the mirror, than my eyes land on a razor, I look away from the mirror and at the razor. Its no use, it won't help anything. Or will it. I slowly reach for the razor, I  grab it and look at it, than I look at my wrists. 1 cut wouldn't hurt. Right? I throw the razor at the ground the break it, 3 razor blades come out and plastic goes everywhere. I grab one of the blades and hold my hand up. 1 cut. 2 cut. 3 cut. 4 cut. blood is trickling down my  arm, they a feeling of relief, that I can't explain. I need to clean this up, I get some paper towl than hold it on my cuts and start picking up the plastic pieces and blades and throw them away, I keep one blade. I might need it. after I look at my self in the mirror, than at my arm. I couldn't kelp but start sobbing. I open my bath room door and start putting cloths on, I  put on a black shirt and ripped black jeans. I head to the kitchen still  quietly sobbing to my self, I go to one to my medical cabinets. I grab some material to wrap up my arm and I  head back to my room and sit on my bed, not locking the door, I start wrapping my arm up.

 I grab some material to wrap up my arm and I  head back to my room and sit on my bed, not locking the door, I start wrapping my arm up

"Del? are you crying?" I hear Evan say while opening the door I try to get up to close it its to late. Evan looks at me than at my wrapped up arm.

"J-Jonathan? Did you do that" he stuttered. I didn't say anything, I  just sat down on my bed and turned away from him and continued to wrap my arm.

"Jonathan!" he yells, I shoot my head up and look at him, I'm still crying.

"What?" I  ask quietly

"Wh-why did you do this"

"I-I don't know" I start to cry harder. I finished wrapping my arm up and Evan sits down next to me.

"Does this have to with the dream?" I only nod my head.

Tell me  he says. I tell him everything, besides the kissing part. I tell him what he said, about my mother and father, about there deaths and about how my sister left and how I'm all alone. He just listens, after I finish, I realize that  I'm crying harder now, so he hugs me and I hug back. We stay like that for a minutes, he pulls back and gets up and goes into my bathroom. He comes out a couple minutes later with all 3 of the razor blades.

"These's are mine now" he say, I only nod my head.

"Jonathan..." he says

"what?"

"Can you promise never to do this again"I only nod, I can't promise anything. I get up and Put on a  jacket and start helping Evan pack up my house, i have to talk to Noah. Or even my sister.

OMG That you for reading my story, right now I'm at 195 reads. I just need 5 more YAY!! If you want I can do a "About The Author" but only if you want. And if you do leave some questions in the comments or message me and Ill answer them and I will tag you!!