Inked Skin

Evan POV:

I wake up to a cold bed, Jonathan wasn't next to me any more. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and start getting undressed.
I get into the shower and I let the warm water run over my body. I wash my hair and body, then get out I grab some black ripped jeans and a VG T-shirt. I go over to Jonathan's dresser looking for a jacket, I open a draw and pull out a baby blue jumper, 2 sizes to big, I pull it over my head and go the the living room. I turn on Netflix and start watching Baby Daddy, until I start drifting off to sleep again.

Jonathan POV:

I woke up at 6:30 to go get a tattoo, to cover my cuts. I got into my car and started going to the tattoo parlor I researched.

Time skip: after tattoo is done cause I'm lazy AF😝

The tattoo looked great and they didn't hurt as bad as I thought. I got 2 tattoos, I got one of an owl and raccoon sleeping together on a log, and one on the side of the pointer finger that say 'Love' in Chinese. (Like the photos above) while I was  getting the tattoo I though that I should get Evan back on this prank war, I'm going to break into my apartment and attack Evan pretending to be an intruder. I drive home and park my car around the block so he won't hear or see it, I go up to the door, I know it's Locked, I jiggle the door knob loudly, I don't hear anything from the inside, so I go around to my bedroom window and open it up, I slip inside and close the window, I look around to see Evan not in bed, 'where is he?' I quietly walk to the living room. He is sleeping on the couch watching Netflix, I smirk, I walk over to the bathroom and slam the door then run back over to my room, I hear Evan fall off the couch, I hold back my laughs I hear Evan slowly start heading to the bathrooms he passes the bedroom door so I sneak out behind him and tackle him from behind, he's struggling to get out of my grip, I held him tightly. I kiss his neck and he stops struggling.
"Really Jonathan?!" He says slumping into arms.
"Yeah babe" I say chuckling, he rests his hand on my arm, I feel my arm start to tingle and burn, I hiss in pain.
"Jonathan" He says turning around and facing me.
"Yeah"
"Did you fucking cut again" he say angrily.
"No" I chuckle.
"Let me see what's on your arm" he says sternly. I roll up my sleeve slowly, he stares at the two tattoos.
"Cute, I want a tattoo"he says smiling.
" We can get one when we are in Canada" I say.
"wanna skype Lui and Craig again?" He asks raising an eyebrow.
"Sure" I say smiling, I go to my room and shuffle some things around under my bed, until I find it, my hockey mask, I grab another one of my blue hoodies and grey shirts and jeans, I look alike to my GTA character now. I smirk, I'm not ready for anyone else to see my face, I wasn't ready for Evan to see my face but things have changed for him and I. I hear Lui's and Craig's voice on Skype, I walk out holding my wrist because it hurt from Evan touching it, I feel like I want Craig to know that we are dating, so Evan will tell him, Lui already knows. I sneak over behind the couch where Evan is sitting and pop my head over his shoulder.
"That's creepy as fuck" Lui says causing Evan to turn around.
"What the fuck" he say chuckling,
"I love that you 2 are dating" Craig say. I blush under my mask. Evan must of already told him.
"Oh my god those eyes though" Lui says getting closer to the camera. I chuckle a little bit then get up.
"No come back Mr. Virgin" Evan say causing me to stop, I turn around and flip him off when both of my fingers. And he chuckles facing back to the screen.
"He is to hot to be a virgin" Lui says. I can hear Craig laughing.
"Well he's my virgin" Evan says
"Fuck off Evan" I playfully say to him.
"I have to go guys, I'll call you later" Evan say turning off his laptop. Evan gets up and comes over to me.
"I love you my Virgin" He say coming over to me and taking off my mask
"And I love you my fuck boy" I tease him.
"Do you know what some people say?" He says
"What" I ask
"That virgins tend to get more Horny than people who have lost their virginity." he says smirking at me.
"Thats you fault" I say grabbing his wrist and pulling him towards me, he pulls away and starts walking backwards to my room. I follow him knowing what his intentions are. As soon as I enter my room Evan pushes my into the bed, and climbs on tops of me, he starts kissing my neck he find my sweet spot but I hold back my moans. I'm gonna be hard on him because I know where and how he loves being kissed on the neck, he kisses all over my neck, he gives up on finding my sweet spot, I know Evan likes being dominate, so I might piss him off by making him moan instead of me. I flip us over and start kissing straight on his sweet spot, taking him by surprise, he lets out a moan and runs his fingers threw my hair, I start softly palming his threw the jeans.
T-That's no-not f-fair" he manages to moan out. I stop kissing his neck and I stop palming him.
"How is it not fair?" I ask him
"Because you can control your moans and I can't" he says catching his breath. "Well I know you, I know how to kiss you, where to kiss you and how to touch you" I say dragging my fingers across his crotch. He bucks his hips lightly to the feeling.
"Well that's not fair" he say,
Well I'll stop if you really want me to" I whisper, after I said that he flipped me over.
"Promise"
"I can't promise anything" I say wiggling my eyes brows."Can't you just kiss me and not make it a competition?"
"I like to win things" he say getting closer to my face. I lift my head up and kiss him, I don't do anything, when he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I let him in, he kisses me and explores my mouth. He starts to move his hand around, rubbing my chest and stomach, until he reached my crotch, and he starts gently palming me, I let out a soft moan into the kiss, I fell his smirk against my lips but I didn't care. He moves he lips away from mine and goes to my neck kissing and biting everywhere, I let out a heavy and loud breath when he found it, he kissed there for awhile then came back to my lips, we were interrupted by his phone ringing, he ignores it and kept kissing me till he phone stopped ringing. His phone ringed 3 more times until I pull away from the kiss.
"Are you gonna answer that?"
"No"
"Why?"
"Because I'm busy kissing you" he says pulling me back into the kiss. His phone rings again and again, but he didn't pull away, I pull his phone out of his pocket and shut it down not breaking the kiss or open my eyes, I drop the phone next to use and we keep kissing until, our lips were sore and didn't have enough air. We turn on TV and start watching it till we both fall asleep together.