Getting Ready

Jonathan POV:

I wake up what seems like the 100th time. Nope. It's wasn't a dream. I'm still in Evans arms and we are still intertwined and close together. I slowly get out of Evans arms, and bed, and walk over to the bath room. I look at my self in the mirror. I'm less broad, I haven't gone for a run in around 5 weeks,I've been lazy. Maybe Evan and I can go for a run. He does play hockey, he should be fit. I wash my face and brush my hair and teeth. Me and Evan started dating 7 hours ago, we started at 3am now it's 10:20, I love calling him my boyfriend. I should wake him up. I walk over to Evan, who was now on his back with his arm behind his head. I climb on to him where my body is on his where my dick is right on his, (OMFG WHAT DID I WRITE?!😂) I get in close to his face and whisper.
"Wake up bitch" his eyes slowly flutter open, he looks at me, and a smile goes across his face. He puts his hand on the back of my neck and pulls me in for a slow, passionate kiss. I kiss back, I feel his tongue lick my lower lip asking for entrance, I don't let him in, I just pull back from the kiss.
"Your a tease" Evan says mockingly.
"Whatever, I'm going for a run do you wanna come?"
"Sure"
"Really, you might not be able to catch up!" I say. I'm a sprinter I can sprint fast and I can go a long distance without stopping.
"Whatever"
"Well start getting dressed" I say clapping my hands for him to hurry up. He leaves the room and goes to his to get his cloths I put on all my work out cloths and put them on and put on my Fitbit.
Looks Like This.

While I was setting my Fitbit Evan walks in ready, with a sweats and a jacket shirt

Like This. Sorry for it being blurry😬

Hello sexy" Evan say looking me up and down, I stand up and he walks over to me, he pulls at my hoodie bringing me in for a heated his, before pulling back, and whispering in my ear

"Sex burns calories too ya know" he says with a little smirk on his face, I can feel my face heating up. He doesn't know I'm a virgin, and I want to stay like that till marriage.
"Ummm... We can talk about that later" I say walking away I grab my car keys and head to my car with Evan behind me.
"I thought we were going for a run?" He says getting into the car.
"I run in the woods, not the street" I say pulling out of the drive way.
"Oh, ok"

OK This is NOT edited I just wanted to update, I'm not sure if there are spelling errors ok I'm sorry.  It's late and I only have a little bit more time ok I'm sorry for errors or confusing sentences ok! 😝
        ~Lib Out✌🏻️✌🏻