I Think I Like Him...

Evan POV:

"Can I talk to you?..." I say, I would talk to Jonathan, but I can't talk to him about himself, that would be weird conversation, I think I'm catching feeling, but he's my best friend, its not strong, but I feel something.

"OK?"she say while stepping aside to let me in, her apartment kind of looks like Jon's but more of her style, I guess.

"what do you want to talk about, Evan?"

"I think I like him..." I say quietly

"Jonathan?"

"Who else would I be talking about, Noah!?" I say a little rude, I didn't mean it to come out so rude.

"Fuck you" she says playfully

"Fuck you too" I say also being playful.

"Its sucks to be you than" she says while getting up and grabbing something out of a little shoe box. She takes out a photo size piece of paper and hands it to me. Its a picture of Jonathan and Luke (CaRtOnZ), Luke has his his arm around Jonathan and his cheeks took really red, like he's blushing.

"I think Jonathan and Luke have a thing, sorry..." 

"Its ok, I shouldn't be feeling this way, ill be leaving now.." I say

"Ok, bye Evan, sorry, talk to me if you want to talk about it" Noah says while getting up and leading me to the door.

Its ok if Jonathan and Luke are a thing I don't like him like that, I don't like him like that, I kinda like him like that, NO NO NOO!, I can't!, I do!, I want to!, I can't. I just need to think.