Small Birthday Gift

Jonathan POV:

It was the next morning, Evans birthday. he was still asleep, we were up till about 3 am last night because I wanted Evan to sleep in late till the rest of the guys get here.

Right now it is only 8:55. I get up and stretch and go to the bathroom. I wash my face and dry it off. Open the cabinet for my toothbrush. I reach in and feel a sharp pain against my thumb.

I pull my hand out and see my thumb starting to be covered in red. I look at the cabinet and see a small blade. I pull it about and examine it.

I put it back into the cabinet and get some tissue to stop the bleeding.

After my thumb stops bleeding I throw the tissue into the trash. In the trash is another bloody tissue.

I leave the bathroom and slowly start piecing the pieces together.

A blade, kind of hidden in the bathroom. A dried bloody tissue in the trash. Evan is wearing a long sleeved shirt...

'Should I wake him and confront him about it?'

I walk back over to the bed and sit down, I look over at Evan, who is sleeping peacefully. It's his birthday. It's 9 now and I have to keep him in here till 3 or something.

I'll tell him tomorrow. I put the blade on the side table. I look at my tattoo, covering my own cuts. I look at the owl and raccoon. I trace the black lines of the tattoo.

I already have a gift for Evan, I got him a special hockey stick specially carved (I couldn't think of anything else)

Evan start moving around a little bit. I pull out my phone and lay down. I scroll threw some social medias. I soon fell a pare of arms wrap around my waist.

He doesn't say anything, he just pulls my body close to his, tightening his grip. I feel his soft lips against my shoulder. I look over at him.

"Happy Birthday" I say quietly.

"It is?" He say, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes retard" I say rolling my eyes at his comment.

How to keep him occupied for 6 hours...?

I turn onto my side, and Evan does the same, we look at each other, only a little bit of space between us.

I break that distance by leaning in for a kiss. Evan doesn't hesitate, he kisses back. I caress his cheek. It's a sweet and passionate kiss, at first. The kiss soon starts getting heated.

He flips us over so I'm on top of him, I have each leg on each side of him. He bites my bottom lip asking for entrance, I denied.

Evan flips us over again, so he's on top, he has each hand at the sides of my head. I wrap my arms around his neck. He bits my bottom lip again, this time I let him in. He roams my mouth, I let out a small, quiet moan.

I pull him closer, creating friction between us. Evan moves up and down slightly, making more friction. I let out a hitched breath into the kiss. Evan pulls away from the kiss, both of us out of breath.

"I love you" he say.

"I love you more" I respond.

Evan is hovering above me. I take the opportunity to slip one of my leg between his. I pull him back into another kiss. And I let Evan win dominance.

I slowly move my leg up and down , I feel Evan grab the bed sheets into a ball in his fist. I smirk into the kiss, and I keep moving my leg. Evan let's out a couple heavy breaths.

I flip us around so I'm on top, I get close to Evans body, I grind onto Evan, both of us receiving pleasure from this.

I move from his lips to his neck, I kiss all over than go to his sweet spot. He lets out a soft moan. I make sure I leave a mark.

I move to his shoulder, bitting softly, leaving little love bites. Than move back to his lips.

We pull away again for air. I'm now hovering over Evan. We just stare at each other, not breaking eye contact. I bite my lip softly.

All of a sudden, Evan pulls me into a very heated and passionate kiss. Evan kiss taste sweet. I love him to pieces, and I don't know why.

2 Hours Later:

After a lot of kissing me and Evan calm down and just cuddle, and talk about life.

"I love you" he say placing a single kiss to my neck.

"I love you too" I respond, nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On a scale of 1-10 how bored are you?