Break

Jonathan POV:

I wake up around 10:00. I'm meeting Sydney in an hour. I open my door and slowly walk down stairs. When I get to the bottom Evan is at the table with his head down.

"Evan" I say softly. He raises his head, he looks tired and looks like he has been crying.
"C-can we talk?" I say looking down not wanting to make eye contact.
"I-I'm S-Sorry" he stutters out. "I didn't know what I was doing I didn't want to hook up" he sniffles.

I didn't know he hooked up. I thought he only kissed her. My chest hurts. I sit down across from him.

"You know what I'm gonna say. Right?" I say.
"Please" he says raising his head.
"Evan"
"Jonathan don't"
"I think we should take a break" I say, it hurt so much getting those words out. I stand up and start heading out of my room.

"I'll be out by tonight" I say.
"No, stay. Just because we broke up doesn't mean we cant be friends" he say.
"I'll think about it. I have somewhere to be" I say walking upstairs.

I get changed and grab my phone, I walk down stairs and head to the front door. Evan is no longer down stairs. I walk out the front door and start walking down to the park.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I get to the park and see that Sydney is already there. She's wearing sweats and a bagy t-shirt. I walk over to her. When she notices me she give me a faint smile.

"Hey" she says softly.
"Hey" I say sitting on the bench next to her.
"Why did you want to meet up" she asks.
"I don't want to be in the house with Evan right now" I say lowering my head.
"I'm sorry about everything"
"What do you mean?"
"I'm sorry for sending you those pictures, I sorry for being a hoe and annoying you. And I'm sorry for trying to ruin yours and Evans relationship by sending you that video" she says. "Can we start again, just being friends?"
"Yeah, I'm glad you sent me that video, if I didn't know Evan might of not told me.
"Oh" she says. "I'm moving to LA next year so I want to make living hear nice for the rest of the time I'm here"
"Why are you moving to LA"
"My sister is sick" she says.
"What's wrong with her?"
"Cancer"
"Me and my sister, we were very close, like best friends"
"You were?" She asks.
"She pasted away when I was in the hospital"
"Why were you in the hospital?"
"Ex boyfriend put me in a coma"
"Oh" she said "Well right now we have something in common"
"What is that"
"We are both depressed" she say giving me a little smile. "So are you moving out of Evans house?"
"No he wants me to stay because even though we broke up he still wants to be friends" I say, she gives me a little nod.
"Do you want to come over for a bit?" I ask.
"Is Evan ok with that?"
"We'll just be in my room"
"Ok" she says. We start walking back to Evans place.

We go around to the side of the house where my window is. I climb up the wall and open the window. I climb inside and offer Sydney my hand, she takes it and also climbs up the wall.

===========================

After 2 hours Sydney left. We made each other feel better, we told jokes, messed around and laughed. Evan hasn't left his room ever since I said I wanted a break. I want to check up on him but I don't know what I would say.

I open my door and go downstairs. he's not downstairs, I go up to his room. I softly knock on his door.
"It's open" he says faintly, I open the door and I see that he's in bed under the covers.

"Are you ok?" I ask
"No, someone I love just dumped me" he say.
"Yeah well someone I love cheated on me" I say. He stays quiet. 
"Im sorry, I didn't mean to say that"
"Don't be sorry, it was my mistake"
"But why would you do that?"
"I don't know..."

Anybody wanna chat? I have kik: LibertyBrianna