Run

Jonathan POV:

We pulled out of the drive way. It was quiet drive, besides the music playing.
"Jonathan?"
"Hmmm" I hummed
"What did you mean when you said ' we will talk about it later, ya know I was joking right?" He says looking at me.
"Yeah I know"
"Then what did you mean?"
"I'm a virgin" I say so quiet that I almost couldn't hear myself.
"What"
"I'm a virgin" I say loud enough for him to hear. 
"Oh"
"I want to stay a virgin till marriage" I say.
"Ok, I'm fine with that"
I feel happier that he is ok with that, I just hope he won't try anything.

Time skip. They are at the woods

We pull up to the tree line of the woods. Evan has been on his phone texting some one but I didn't bother to ask.  We both get out and Evan chuckles a little.
"What"
"Oh nothing" he say looking at his feet and trying not to smile. " I told Lui that we are dating is that ok with you?" "Yeah" I say bake simply
"well you can start going into the woods and I'll catch up I need to put some stuff away in the car so no one steals any of my shit"
Ok he says back and starts to walk into the woods.
I put my phone away and Evans till I heard it beep I look at it. It was a text from Lui.

This is going to be a funny prank

The text said, What prank? I unlock Evans phone and look threw him and Lui's texts. They want to pull a prank on me saying that Evan lost feeling. Well him and Lui are best friends so I guess I'll join the prank. I smirk to myself. This will be fun.

Evan POV:

I sit down on a rock and wait for Jonathan, me and Lui were talking came up with the prank while we were in the car. Lui is my best friend, well Jonathan is too, but thats different. I feel really bad for this because I'm telling him I don't love him, when I really do. I heard Jonathan come towards me, I look up to see him smile.
" Hey, you ready to go?" he says

"UMM, can I talk to you first." I say back to him.

"sure, what about?" He say sitting down next to me on the rock

"umm that night we we umm ya know that kiss..."

"yeah"

"well umm I was halve asleep, I don't know what i was doing..."

"Oh thank god" he say sighing with relief

"What"

" I uhh like someone else" he say putting his hand on the back of his neck and looking down at the ground. I felt my heart shatter.

"Who" I say still looking at my feet.

"Uhh"

"Just spit it out Jonathan"

"Lui..." What? He likes my best friend.

"Oh.." It was silent for a couple minutes until Jonathan spoke up.

"Evan"

"Yeah"

"Your stupid" he says starting to laugh.

"W-What?!"

" I saw you and Lui's texts" he says still laughing.

"Oh my god I thought you were serious" I say putting my hand over my heart.

"You can never prank me"