Quiet Day?

Jonathan POV:

I woke up to a Tyler standing over me.

"What the hell do you want" I say.

"I want Evan" he says.

"Than wake him up" I say rolling my eyes and rolling over.

"Can you do it"  he asks

"Go away Tyler" I say.

"Ok" he says, I hear him walk out of the room.

I move my foot and nudge Evan, he groans and rolls over.

"Tyler wants you downstairs" I say.

"No" he says. It's silent for a bit. I soon hear loud banging on the front door downstairs, I hear someone open the door than loud sobs come from down stairs.

"Shit" I say getting out of bed rushing out of the bedroom door. I run down stairs. The sobs getting louder the closer I get.

"W-W-Where J-Jon-Jonathan" I can hear Sydney saying threw Loud sobs.

I run into the living room, Sydney is inside now, she looks like she hasn't slept or eaten in days, she has dark bags under her eyes, and her face is all swelled up from crying so much, her eyes are bloodshot, and her face is thin and so is the rest of her body.

She looks at me and she starts crying louder and harder. She falls to the floor, I run over to her and get down to her level I pull her into a hug, she squeezes me back hard.

"S-She's G-Gone" she starts crying harder and louder again. "S-S-She was all I-I h-had" she says, she gasping now.

"Sydney your going to give yourself a panic attack, you need to calm down" I say. She keeps crying and gasping for air.

"Sydney stand up please" I say. I can feel her tears on my shoulder, making my shirt a little damp.

Without hesitation I slip my hand under her leg and my other one around her back, picking her up. She wraps her arms tightly around my neck, still sobbing, I walk upstairs back to mine and Evans room.

I walk into the room and Evan isn't in bed. I place Sydney gently down on the bed and she grabs the sheet and starts sobbing into it, making her crying not so loud.

The bathroom door opens and Evan walks out with a concerned look on his face. He looks at me than at Sydney than back at me.

When Jonathan's phone was ringing who do you think was calling him in last chapter?
Hint: It wasn't Sydney