Bully

Jonathan POV:

It's a little after 2am, Evan fell asleep early and I'm guessing so did his parents, and I can't sleep.

I get up and leave my room. I go down stairs for someone water.

I open one of the cabinets to get a glass, being as quiet as possible, I get some water. I hear someone coming down the stairs, I look over my shoulder and see it's Evans dad.

He walks into the kitchen and as soon as I turn around the smell of alcohol hits me.

Great.

"So you and Evan are good friends, am
I right" he says.

I turn to face him and lean against the counter.

"Uh, Yeah" I respond.

"Your gay, I can tell" he says.

"Ok and" I say, not knowing where this is going.

"Youuu" he says pointing a finger at me and dragging the U. " better not make my son gay or bi or any of the crap"

"If Evan came out as gay or Bi I don't see how that would be my fault"

"Well it would be your fault because being a Fagggg is contagious!" He says raising his voice slightly, and his words slurred. "Because Your Evans friend, I'm not gonna put my hands on you, but sense your gay, I'm saying this. Your disgusting and everyone like you! Your going to hell fag and if you make my son like that, I swear, I'll kill you myself" he says, his facial expression hard and stern.

I feel hurt and offended, i walk past him and go back to my room, I look down, feeling sad.

Honestly I hate people who look at LGBT people differently, like we are all human, and Love Is Love❤️