Interrupted

Quick note: I'm running out of fan art to use for the pictures can someone please help me with finding some or send some in a private message to me please✌🏻️

Jonathan POV:

When Sydney left me and Evan burst into laughter.

"I hated that conversation" Evan said after we both calmed down.
"Well your the only person I find sexy, and I'm gay so it's ok" I respond.
"You sounded like a fuck boy! You even had a fucking deeper, sexier tone to your voice!"
"Thanks?" I say tilting my head slightly.
"I love you, Jonathan"
"I love you too, Evan"
"Are you still sick?"
"No, I feel better, why?"
"Ok" He says. "Follow me"
He says starting walk up stairs. And I follow. He walks into his room and lays on his bed, patting the side next to him.

I lay down next to him and he rolls on to his side and faces me. I do the same only facing him. So we are now face to face.
"Jonathan"
"Yeah"
"When was the last time we had a nice kiss"
"I don't know? Maybe a couples days ago. Why?" I say. Evan doesn't respond, he scoots closer to me and connected our lips. He climb on top of me, with out breaking the kiss. We kiss for a couple seconds until my phone dings. I ignore it and turn it on silence and I continue to kissing Evan, after maybe 2 minutes my phone starts buzzing. Indicating that someone is calling me. I ignore it again and keep kissing Evan.

My phone buzzes 2 more times after that. Now I'm annoyed. I break the kiss and take my phone out of my pocket and turn it on. When the screen turns on I turn it off straight away and drop it on the floor and I put my hands on my eyes and start rubbing them.

"What's wrong?" Evan says.
"Look at my phone" I say. Evan gets off of me and picks up my phone.
"I don't want to turn it on if it's a dick pic from someone" he says holding my phone, but not turning it on.
"It's not a dick pic, but I don't want to see those pictures again so can you delete them and block her please" I say.
"Who's 'her'?"
"Sydney" I say. He rolls his eyes and presses the power button. When the screen lights up he gives the screen 1 glance, then he lowers the phone and stares at me.
"Did you give her your number?"
"NO!" I say.
"She a whore" he mumbles.
"Can you just delete her tits off my phone Evan!"
"I don't want to see the pictures!"
"Evan please"
"Fine. What's your password?"
"0913" I say. He unlocks my phone and and swipes at the screen a few times before turning the phone off.
"What is 0913?"
"Your such a bad boyfriend if you don't know that" I say playfully rolling my eyes.
"I'm just kidding!" He say.
"If your just kidding then what does that date mean?" I say raising an eye brow.
"Our anniversary"
"Your so lucky you got that correct because I would have dumped you if you got that wrong" I say.
"Well luckily I didn't" he say getting my on top of me again and kissing me. We fight for dominance. But neither of us win, we just keep kissing.