Packing

Evan POV:

It breaks my heart knowing that Jonathan cut himself because of a dream, of me. I  know I have feelings for him but Noah say Jonathan and Luke (CaRtOoNz) are a thing. And if they are, I'm not going to get in the middle of it. But why would he be dreaming of me? Should I tell him. No. Not today when we are in Canada I will tell him because he won't be close to him.

I never went into his 3d room, I was heading to it, I head over to the door and try opening it. Locked.

"Hey Delirious!" I yell to get his attention.

"What" He asked walking over to me.

"Why is this door locked?"

"Its locked because a couple months ago someones apartment got robbed so I locked this door, just in case."

"Whats inside" I ask curiously.

"Ill show you" He says turning around and heading towards the kitchen. I follow. He goes into a drawer and pulls out a key. He starts heading back to the doorunlocks the door an opens it.

"Try not to break anything. Im gonna go finish packing my room. ok"

"OK." I say while walking threw the door. And Jonathan heads back to his room, I walk in and stop.

"Holy Shit" I say to my self. This room was bigger than his room.He has a drum set and a guitar, a pool table and a darts board. He has the altument man cave. Well its good that I have 7 rooms in my house, and I live all alone, this will be fun.

"AAHH SHIT!" I hear Jonathan yell, I run over to his room to see that his arm is bleeding, his cuts opened up.

"Are you OK?!!?" I half yell with concern in my voice.

"Does it look like I'm ok?! There is some wrap in the kitchen go get that!!" He yelled at me. I feel bad now, but I go grab the wrap then come back to his room. We sit down on his bed and I wrap his arm up, I look up Jonathan. He is crying. 

"Hey, are you ok?"

NO! Why the fuck did i do this..." he sobs. 

Its ok I'm here for you. I pull him into a hug and my lips graze his ear. He is very emotional. But I love him. I could comfort him in a loving way. If he loved me back. But still I can't change things for him and Luke. If its a thing.

"I think you should take a break. Ill take a break with you ok?"

"Sure" He says. We lay down and he turns on Netflix. We sit there and watched 'The Walking Dead' for a bit before I started feeling him move around. Soon enough his was laying down in a little ball, he was pushed up against me. I slowly started getting comfortable, putting my arm around him before drifting of to sleep with him.

2 Hours Later:

I woke up in Jonathan's bed. He wasn't in a little ball anymore. We were close together with little space between us, with my arm still around him. This fells so right. I love it. I have to tell him. But what happens if he doesn't like me back, what would happens to our friendship? But what happens if he does. This is so confusing. I wrap my arm tighter around Jon, bringing us so close together, that there was no place left between us. I whispered a soft "I love you" and pressed my forehead to his and drifted back to sleep.

Jonathan POV:

I looked up at Evan, I remember falling asleep next to him in a little ball, but he didn't have his arm around me then. Now we have only a little space next to each other,  I pull out my hand and start gently touching his face. I caressed his soft cheek, he has such smooth skin, I would love waking up every morning like this, I could kiss his self skin, and beautiful lips, i graze my thumb over his lip. I realized he started waking up. I pull my hand away from his face, and faked to be asleep. He wakes up and I can feel his eyes right on me, after a couple seconds, he pulls me so close that our bodys are touching, while I start getting sleepier, and almost drift off, i hear his voice, my heart skips a beat at what he says. He says "I love you". In a low voice almost a whisper, if we weren't so close i might not be able to hear him. 'I love you too' I say in my head While falling asleep again in Evans embrace.

Author's Note: Read If you want

OMG I love writing this book!!! I'm going to try and start writing 1 chapter every single day or every other day because some days I'm lazy and some days I'm busy. 

    -Liberty Out ✌🏻