Three

Yoongi

"What the fuck happened to you two?" I asked when I saw Jungkook walk in covering his face with a pained expression and then noticed Taehyung's white shirt now brown and stained.

Jungkook shook his head as he walked over to the freezer holding a bag of vegetables to his forehead quickly revealing a bruise.
Namjoon and Hoseok almost spit out their liquor as they turned to see what I was referring to.

"We found her..." Jungkook started "...turns out she's pretty crazy, she thought we were trying to hurt her, so she went all crazy on us."

Namjoon and Hoseok burst out in laughter. Followed by Jimin chuckling as he handed a clean shirt to Taehyung.
"Woahㅡ boss you like the crazy ones" he smirked.

I smiled to myself remembering the night she pulled out the gun on the guys trying to take us. Then imagined how she must've reacted when she thought my boys were a threat.
I quickly snapped back to reality when my phone started ringing.

"It's Jin..." I alerted the guys.
It what obviously bad news, the type of news that had my blood boiling.

"Jihoon pulled his stunt again, this time they took a lot, three, good news is he didn't get the chance to kill anyone."

"They did what?! Fuck him he's going to pay, we're on our way hyung." I said hanging up and throwing my phone on the couch.
It seemed that lately I never got a minute of peace and quiet.

"He called a hit on Jimin's club."

"Who!" asked Namjoon angry and jumping up from the couch.

"Jihoon and his men went and ambushed the guys on the way over there." I explained as I texted the guards to go check out the scene.

"Who did they kill?" I asked.
"Nobody they all took some bullets but nothing life-threatening, they were able to drive off"
"He's the only dumbass to send a hit in broad fucking daylight..." I was fucking blown away by the stupidity of that man.

"Let's go kill those fuckers!" complained Jimin and Taehyung when they saw I wasn't reacting.

"No." I replied sternly for them to calm down, "Not today they'll be expecting us, we'll go tomorrowㅡ besides I have a date tonight."

"You're the boss just give us the order and we'll be prepared," said Jungkook respecting my orders as the rest nodded.

After discussing our plans and going over details for incoming merchandise they left and I began to get ready.

I, and by myself I actually meant the house maids, had prepared a candlelight dinner behind my house right in front of the beach.

Hopefully she shows up.
I said to myself as I fixed the collar on my shirt before walking out.

I got in the back of the SUV and asked one of the bodyguards drive me to the meet up place.

This would be the longest fifteen minute drive to Seoul ever.

__________

As the truck approached the park by the Han River I immediately identified her. I rolled down the window to get a better look at the beautiful silhouette sitting on the bench under the lamp.

I got off and she quickly turned recognizing me and walked towards me with a smile as I helped her get in.

"Yoongi..." she greeted in a soft voice as soon as I got on the other side sitting next to her.