Fifty-eight

Music        Lana del Rey Lust for Life ft. The Weeknd

Ellen

"Holy shit Ellen how fast were you driving to get here so quick!" Namjoon greeted me as he opened the drivers door to my car.

"Fast enough" I replied as we made our way out of the underground parking lot of the building followed by Sori who was calling up our people in charge of the warehouses. The entire drive she spent making calls warning about Koosung and instructions if he was seen obviously orders made by me and Yoongi still had no idea.

We walked inside as usual greeted by the door guards, a couple businessmen and women until we made it to the empty elevator.

"I just realized I haven't been here since that night" Namjoon looked down at me and shrugged "it's like nothing happened...what do people think when stuff like that happensㅡbecause it's seems it wasn't the first time".

"People know better than to talk and most think it's attempted robbery since Yoongi hyung is known as a millionaireㅡdon't worry we take care of everything remember the mafia owns more power than you think" he smirked at me as the elevator dinged the door opening to the top floor.

"I hope you know what you're doingㅡI mean the Koosung thing" he said in a low voice as we walked down towards the main office.

"Why? Shouldn't it be the opposite? I mean it's hard for me to think he's working against us..." I began feeling nauseous as I realized what I was about to tell Yoongi.

What if I'm wrong?

"Yeah he's a friendㅡmore than that maybe because he's worked with us for years but if it's true and he's a rat, the rest doesn't matter anymore" he finished as we walked outside the office a couple of unknown men standing by the glass doors.

Namjoon ignored my confusion and politely smiled down at me as he opened the door allowing me to step inside catching everyone's attention. I looked around the room at unfamiliar men that stood against the wall as well as some of our men. I quickly looked to the front of the room where a man in a dark blue suit sat across Yoongi who was sitting behind his desk leaning lazily on his chair.

"Baby what's going on?" Yoongi immediately stood up holding out his hand for me.

"It's important" Namjoon spoke up from behind me as he quietly greeted the men in the room.
I nodded as I slowly walked up to Yoongi taking his hand, "sorry for coming without letting you know".
"Don't worry baby you know you can come anytime" he kissed my forehead as he turned me to face the mysterious man wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Taejoon-ssi this is Ellen...Park Ellen...my girlfriend" he introduced "this is Taejoon he's been a friend for years he runs business in Japan".

The tall man stood up flashing a gummy smile before he spoke up in a deep voice "It's a pleasure to meet you Ellen-ssi" he kissed my hand as I bowed my head in return.

"He's going to be staying here for a couple of days helping us with what's going onㅡhe's aware of everything and these are his men" Yoongi added.
I smiled at the intimidating men who quickly bowed in front of me.

"It's nice to meet you all" I began "I can tell Yoongi trust you and works very closely with you all so I hope we can work together as well".

They all agreed in unison as the men excused themselves out the door leaving the three of us in the front of the room and Namjoon and Sori standing by the door.

"So what happened that was so important?" Yoongi sat back on his chair pulling me onto his lap "I thought you were going toㅡ" he turned to Namjoon who sat down next to Taejoon.