Sixty-four

Warning:    Disturbing details ahead.

Yoongi

I groaned and rolled my neck hearing a couple of bones crack. I fixed my shirt never looking away from the mirror until I heard movement from the bed that I turned to Ellen sitting up.
"You're up" I pointed out hearing a hum from her.
I moved onto styling my hair waiting for her to speak what was on her mind. I looked at my watch and wasn't surprised to see it was past six in the afternoon.
"Where are you going?" she broke the silence.

"We found a connection to the explosives used on the carㅡ I'm meeting the guy today" I replied fixing my sleeves.
I washed my face for the third time again as if it would wash off the dark circles under my eyes from a sleepless night. I was used to it, we all were. Business was before rest especially when it was something like attempts towards us. My men lived by the rules as well and that's why we had been up at three in the morning investigating what was left of the car.

"By 'meeting' the guy you mean taking him by force right?" she asked now leaning on the door frame to the bathroom her arms crossed over her chest.

"You should be resting babe, just last night you had no idea where you were" I pointed out signaling towards the bandage on her forehead.

"I feel fine" she ran her fingers along the bandage trying to hide it with her black hair. I knew arguing with her would be pointless so I just kissed her forehead and made my way to the bed past her.
"Where did you locate this man and who is he?" she followed me and helped me secure my holsters.

"Unknown but he is known for trafficking weapons no particular gang but we found he's usually at the casino that father owns" I answered as I pulled her to me. Surprised she let out a gasp as I traced my hands over her curvy body only covered in her silk robe.

"I'm going" was all she said before gently pushing me back and walking towards her suitcases by the door.
"I don't have a choice do I?" I asked sarcastically my eyes tracing over her backside as she bent forward to retrieve her clothes. She looked back and rolled her eyes as she caught me biting my lip.

"Nope" she said popping the 'p' exaggeratedly "if this man is responsible for me almost dying then I need to meet him"

__________

"You should probably wait here" I held Ellen by her arm gently stopping her from walking into the room.
"I think I've seen plenty to be able to handle a little beating" she replied sassily stepping inside following the guys.

I walked behind Ellen slowly guiding her into the poorly lit cell she quickly turned to me covering her face in a disgusted manner.
"What is that smell?" she whispered turning back to the men standing beside the tied up man.
I looked over to inspect my mens' work feeling extremely satisfied with the beaten man being held up by ropes tied to his wrists.

"He shit himself boss" Taewoo replied indirectly answering her question avoiding eye contact with her.
"What do you have so far?" I immediately asked looking at the tools used on the man. I walked towards them raising a thin wire inspecting it in my fingers before picking up the small busted up blow torch.

"Nothing" Taewoo answered kicking the man behind his knees with a crowbar. The older man groaned and fell forward not being able to support himself with his legs.

"Who bought that bomb from you?" I asked turning on the blowtorch creating a loud hissing sound in the small crowded room. As usual my temper escalated quickly and soon I felt the urge to scrape his skin alive as soon as I glanced at Ellen and saw her bandaged up because of this fucker. I repeated my question as I heated the end of the thin wire between my fingersㅡ again no answer.

"I asked you a question!" I growled growing frustrated, I saw a couple of men and Ellen flinch at my outburst but I was to annoyed to collect myself. The old man looked at me as if I was crazy and that only infuriated me more.

I flung the boiling wire at his face causing a loud slapping sound and the man to yell. He turned his face away but the deep cut along the side of his face was still visible.
I threw the wire to the side and scooted a chair in front of the man grabbing his face and digging my nails into the bright red cut. He cried out loud but still wouldn't give me what I wanted...a name.

"Taehyung, the pliersㅡ" I held out my hand but kept my gaze on the man whimpering. The room remain silent only the sounds from outside could be heard faintly, I didn't move until I felt Taehyung hand me the heavy metal pliers. I picked the mans' face up pulling his messy hair and showed him the rusty pliers covered in old dried up blood from my previous victims. He swallowed roughly but shook his head again still refusing to speak. I was growing frustrated but I knew putting a bullet in between his eyes will not help me in anyway.
He let out a yell when Taehyung held his mouth open for me to work, Jimin and Hoseok held him steady from squirming; I took one of his front teeth in between my pliers and I began to pull down.

__________

"Ok I'll tell you!" he slurred out in surrender.
Twenty minutes. Another twenty minutes and six teeth for this bastard to talk. I placed the tooth on the white handkerchief along with the other bloody teeth.

I signaled for the guys to relax and step back as the man cried out 'ok' over and over. His mouth was dripping blood and I knew he wouldn't be able to speak or more importantly I wouldn't understand a word he was saying. Namjoon handed me his water bottle as if he read my mind and I immediately splashed it into the man's mouth.

He gagged and spit out most of the water almost spraying my suit earning a kick in the stomach by Taewoo.
I held my hand up for him to stop and looked back at Ellen who was against the wall with her eyes shut tightly and hands over her ears. I walked up to her and held her shoulders feeling her flinch under my touch and fuck did that hurt like a bitch. She opened her eyes but I felt her relax once she saw it was me, I cupped her face not realizing how bloody they were I hesitated but what Ellen did next surprised me. She took my bloody hands and held them over her cheeks and leaned in to kiss me softly.
I fucking love this woman...

Almost forgetting we were in the middle of something I gently guided her towards the man cautiously. She wrapped her arms around my waist and buried herself onto my side as if she was hidingㅡ I looked down at her and realized she was staring at the man still coughing up a storm.

"Who was it? Who ordered you to plant that bomb? Who the fuck sent you to kill my girl?" I gritted my teeth attempting to control my anger at just the thought of anyone hurting Ellen.

He silently let out a few cries before whispering "Your father sent me."

"