Five

Yoongi

"Ellen!"

I shouted when I saw her running from behind the warehouse bleeding from her arm.

"What the hell is she doing!" yelled Namjoon as he took cover behind the SUV door carefully coming towards me.

I quickly looked behind her to see a gas tank next to the door and caught on what she was trying to do "ㅡstay down!" I yelled when I saw her turn around and shoot at it.

We all fell down to the massive explosion.
I opened my eyes and saw the building engulfed in flames and ringing in my ears.

"Is everyone ok?" I tried to stand up having trouble regaining my balance.

"What just happened?" I heard Jungkook say followed by the rest coughing and standing up.

"Fuckㅡ Ellen!" I ran to Ellen who was on the lying on the ground unconscious.

"Hurry let's get out of here!" I signaled the guys to get into the trucks as I picked up Ellen and ran towards the truck

"Stay with me baby!" I yelled as I laid her down on the back seat.

"Stay with me!" I shook her frantically.

"Is she shot?" asked Jin who was driving.
I raised her sleeve "No the bullet just scraped her" I said relieved.

"Do we take her to the hospital?" asked Taehyung panicking at the sight of her blood.

"No!" yelled Namjoon "we can't risk it then cops will be involved"
I nodded in approval as I wrapped my shirt around her fragile arm.

We got to my house and I carried her to the couch and cleaned up the wound.

"Why did she pass out if she only got scraped?" asked Jungkook after I bandaged her arm.

"She's weakㅡthe running, the wound and the explosion was too much for her" answered Namjoon.
"She was so smart and brave to pull off that shit" said Jimin and everyone nodded.

"We owe her our lives" added Taehyung

"Well right now she needs to rest" I picked her up "ㅡI'll take her to my room you guys go home rest we'll meet up at night to plan our next move"

11:25pm

Ellen

I opened my eyes and felt my arm numb,
Ouch I flinched as I tried to sit myself up. I found myself in a huge comfortable bed I looked around the luxurious room the dark window curtains blocking the light.

"Where am I?" I slowly stood up I'm still wearing these disgusting clothes? looking down at myself.
I felt my arm bandaged tightly and sore.

I quietly tip toed to the door and slightly opened it to peek out to the hallway.
What happened?
I stepped out and walked down the hallway with  about seven doors. I stopped at the fancy stairs and looked down to see the huge living room and kitchen, I was in awe at my surroundings.

I held on to the railing of the stairs and tip toed down.

"What is this place?" I said impressed.

I walked up to the front door and peeked out the side windows there were men with dogs pacing around the house.

I recognized this driveway, wait...

"Oh, you're up," I heard a deep familiar voice behind me. I jumped and turned to see Yoongi in sweats and hoodie with a soda can in his hand and TV remote on the other.