Sixty-three

Music Kanye Westㅡ Saint Pablo

Yoongi

I wasn't thinking straight, my mind was rushing as fast as my feet kept on running. My heart was pounding I could hear it in my ears. I faintly heard the boys calling after me from the cars but I couldn't bother to stop I needed to get to her. I needed to see her. I needed to know if she was ok. As if I had ran ten miles I finally bursted through the front door swinging it open causing a loud bang. I stood frozen in the elegant foyer for a moment forgetting the direction I was supposed to go. It was as if my mind unconsciously knew where to go as I sprinted up the stairs down the west wing towards my room.

I kicked the door open for no real reason other than the adrenaline pumping through my veins and I took off my suit jacket throwing it then rushed to the bed pushing the maids and Jimin out of the way to get to Ellen's side.

I let out a small shaky breath relieved she was breathing steadily but it was quickly replaced with anger. I was fucking furious that my woman was in bed all scratched up, bruised and unconscious.

"What...the...fuck...happened?" I asked calmly trying not to be loud.

I looked towards everyone huddled up by the door, Namjoon ran in and sat opposite from me checking on Ellen as well as Jin who rushed in with his medical kit.

"I swear hyung nobody was around when it happened nothing suspiciousㅡ I was waiting for her and went into the kitchen for a drink when I heard a loud explosion and screams" before he could continue I tackled him and swung punching him in the jaw.

I felt the others pull me back before I could swing at him again and Hoseok shook me off from my furious state.
"Maybe I deserved that" I heard Jimin say defeated rubbing his jaw then flinching when one of the maids rushed to him with ice she was tending to Ellen's wounds with before I came in.

"Ok, now that that's out of the wayㅡ"Namjoon interrupted sarcastically catching all of our attention "seems like she's ok luckily and just has some minor wounds...nothing is broken" he finished.

Jin continued to check her closed eyes with a flashlight and brushed some of her beautiful hair back revealing a huge cut bleeding along her forehead down to her ear. I felt my heart drop at the sight and glared at Namjoon.

"Minor injuries?" I hissed at him.

"She was thrown by the explosion she probably hit the concrete pretty hard but like I said no MAJOR injuries" he repeated unmoved by my threatening looks.

"Did any of you see anything?" Hoseok addressed the service.

They all shook their head except for the girl holding the ice bucket "I was cleaning the windows upstairs and saw Miss Ellen standing outside I was going to go assist her if she needed something but then I saw the car ignite in flames and explode all in just a matter of seconds" she spoke softly.

I returned to Ellen's side and sat on the bed holding both her hands in mine inspecting a few faint scratches on them. The maids continued to clean up her wounds when I felt her hands twitch. Abruptly she began to cough and Jin ran to my side carefully tilting her a glass of water to drink.

She looked at me with hazy eyes and flinched when the younger girl finished bandaging her wound.

"What happened?" she slurred looking around the room.

"Who's blood is that?" she looked back at me disoriented.

I looked down at my white shirt and forgot about my previous activities from before I got the call from Jimin. I was in such a panic to come to Ellen that I'd forgotten to clean up like I usually did so Ellen wouldn't see me all bloodied up. She probably knew that I killed and tortured on a regular basis but I would never allow myself to come home for Ellen to see me in such appearanceㅡ but right now cleaning after slashing a man's throat was not important.

"Where's Jimin?" she asked right after not allowing anyone to speak. Jimin stood in front of the bed and smiled apologetically.

"Nobody was here" she began to speak randomly again. "The house seemed empty and your father was in his office and my phone..." she continued to run on.

"She has a concussion so it's normal that she's confused and maybe imagining things just try to ease her through it" Namjoon explained. I nodded and tightened my hold on her hands. She turned to me and I saw her eyes watering.

"Who?" she asked randomly once again.
"Who what baby?" I asked soothingly like Namjoon had suggested.

"Who tried to kill me?"

Thank you for reading and I love you♡