24

Yoongi's POV

"It's already been twice this week hyung!" Namjoon said as he hands me a file.

I open it to find pictures of Jihoon and his men in what seems like one of Jimin's clubs.

"They're on to something" added Hoseok as he walked in with another file "seems like they're hunting for high school kids to start working for them--in our turf."

"He wants the houses we have in Europe--that's why he tried making a deal with us months ago"
I explained "talking about how he wanted to be in charge of my business in Europe."

"So now he's trying to take over our business here?"
Taehyung raised his eyebrows trying to process my words.

"Exactly--" answered Namjoon
"he wanted us to hand over our warehouses in Europe to him and then get rid of us."

"But we knew what he was up to so we put him up to a test--"
I stood up and walked around the office
"told him to take care of some shipments coming in from France and just like we suspected....."

I motioned to Namjoon.

"He tried to steal over half of it and blame it on our suppliers overseas."
Namjoon finished.

"So he got angry and now he's trying to steal our stuff here..." Hoseok said looking over the sales records.

"And now that we have Ellen on our side--he has more of a motive to try to ruin us" Namjoon spoke up.

"What about Eunho?" Jin asked after minutes of silence "he doesn't seem to care much about our merch--he has this obsession over Ellen."

"That's what one of his men said last night" Taehyung nodded "he's trying to track her down."

We all glanced at each other before grabbing our coats.

"Let's go find out--make him talk" Jungkook said as we walked into the elevator.

"Soo...how is she?" Jin asked as we climbed into the black SUV and made our way to the warehouse from last night.

"Shaken up--mostly because she shot that man yesterday" I looked out the window avoiding everyone's gaze.

"But she helped us out, she shot the "enemy" Taehyung sounded confused.

"But she doesn't see it that way--"
I quickly interrupted "she still killed a guy and she doesn't feel good about it especially because she thinks she's becoming like her father."

"I still have to admit she's brave when it comes to action she thinks quick she's good to our team---" Namjoon added.

I looked at him and then turned away "but she's weak--mentally..she feels guilty and cries"

I glared back at the guys "that's exactly why I don't want her involved."

Within a couple of minutes we pulled into the small parking area occupied by a couple of vehicles belonging to my other men.

During the day it looks different from the outside-- just a simple gray metal warehouse with a side door as the only entrance other than the two garage doors for incoming trailers.

It hid the fact that inside millions of dollars in cocaine and drugs where hidden along with cash.

It looked quiet nobody would imagine how many traitors and enemies had been tortured and beat only for information.

We walked into the usual scenery of men packaging the merch and loading it into the trailers.

I walked towards the back room followed by the others.
"Well-well-well" I said as I pushed open the heavy door revealing Eunho's spy still lying on the floor.

"We tried playing nice...now you either tell us what we want or you'll suffer the consequences of wasting our time" Namjoon said as he grabbed a hammer and swung it into his fist repeatedly.

The rest of us leaned against the wall as we watched Namjoon and Taehyung do what they did best.

An hour had passed of constant pleads for mercy from the spy--
"Stop" I finally interrupted Taehyung before he swung his fist at the man for what seemed the hundredth time.

"I believe he doesn't know anything else--Eunho wouldn't confide and say to much to anybody only his closest men"
I walked to stand in front of the man panting and crying.

"You wouldn't hide anything else right?" I lifted his face to observe the damage.

"I swear on my life--he only gave us the pictures he said she belonged to him and you had kidnapped her" he said catching his breath "he ordered us to kill anyone who got in our way and bring the girl alive."

"Does Jihoon know?" Jin stood next to me.

"He knows--to an extent" the man mumbled.

"What do you mean by that?" Namjoon raised his voice in curiosity.

"---Jihoon only wants her back to make him money but Eunho wants her to himself he's just working for Jihoon 'temporarily' until he gets ahold of Ellen"

"How the fuck do you know this?!" Taehyung pulled the man tied to the chair up by the collar.

"I can't exactly confirm it--I just heard them as rumors between his other men" the man started to breathe nervously at Taehyung's grip.

"Thank you for your cooperation." I waved my hand signaling the others to leave.

I closed the door leaving the man still tied breathing out of relief that he hadn't been shot then and there.

"Make sure you disappear him." I ordered to one of the guards in charge of the warehouse--
we climbed back into the SUV and made our way back into the city.

"What is it Koosung?" I quickly answered my phone on the first ring.

"Boss--Ellen is here at the office she needs to speak with you" he said quickly.

"On my way" I hung up feeling my nerves tense up.

"Take us back to the office" I ordered the driver earning six confused glances
"unplanned meeting" I explained in a confused tone myself.