Fifty-nine

Music       Logic 1 800 273 8255

Yoongi

"Koosung is outside! He's wants to see you sir" Leeteuk repeated facing the floor as I zipped up my pants.

I turned to Ellen as she secured her robe tightly and looked at me in a state of shock, confusion and maybe even fear. I grabbed my suit jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders as extra cover and signaled Leeteuk to lead the way.

We ran down the steps Ellen trailing behind me as fast as she could in her slippers.
"What's going on?" Ellen asked from behind me addressing the house attendants that were gathered up by the door.

They all shrugged but then flinched as the door swung open revealing Namjoon.

"He's gone fucking crazy" was all he said as the three of us ran outside.

I heard Ellen gasp and grab my arm hidding behind me. All my guards were lined up in front of me standing ready if anything was to happen. By the entrance to the driveway Koosung was standing bloodied up, gun in hand and drunkenly walking towards the house.

"What the fuck is he doing?" I asked Namjoon who stood next to the boys also looking towards the disoriented man.

"Looks like he got the pulp beaten out of himㅡ I'm guessing the others did it. He's probably drunk or drugged, or just being stupid but he drove here" Namjoon walked in front of our men, I followed with Ellen gripping onto my arm.

"Koosung what are you doing?!" I shouted hidding Ellen behind me just in case he decided to shoot.

"Hyung!" Koosung yelled as if he was crying "I'm sorry hyung...I fucked up!"

"Koosung put the gun down!" Namjoon shouted slowly as he tried to approach him.

"Namjoon-ah...don't" I glared at him making him freeze.

"It was the money hyung! The fucking money made me do it!" he cried rubbing his face with his forearm "I didn't mean to...I swear...I regret everything"

"Koosung put the gun down and I'll listen to you..." I repeated as I walked towards him pushing Namjoon back to Ellen's side.

"Baby..." Ellen's soft voice quivered as she held onto my arm attempting to stop me.

"It's ok" I whispered back as I walked further towards Koosung. He stood in the same place looking down and sobbing oblivious to my presence.

"I know hyung" he mumbled as he raised the gun to his temple "I deserve to die...I'm a fucking rat" he cried loudly, "I'm a traitor and if you don't kill me they will-- so I'll just do it my self!"

"Koosung shut up!" I froze in my spot just feet away from him holding out my hand "give me the gun before you do anything stupid"

"I already did the stupidest fucking thing ever! I betrayed you--all of you!" his voice trembled and his hand shook.

"Koosungㅡ please stop this!" Ellen yelled from behind me, I turned to face her on the verge of tears with Namjoon holding her back from running towards us.

"Ellen..." Koosung replied softly a soft smile appearing in his bloody face "Ellen... I'm sorry...you didn't deserve this. I knew the moment I saw you that trouble followed you and you don't deserve it. I tried protecting you but my selfish self decided to protect myself first, I'm sorry" he looked past me staring at Ellen who looked confused.

"Hyung..." he turned back to look at me his eyes heavy and his face long "I love her too..."

I felt as if someone had shot me straight in the gut, what the fuck was going on at this point? I couldn't soften on him just because he was my friend, he wasn't my friend anymore, he was a ratㅡ a traitor that had caused a lot of this mess...and now he was in love with my girl.