Twenty-three

Yoongi's POV

"Yoongi!" I heard Ellen's voice fade away as I also heard the tires screeching as they drove off.

"She's going to pay for that--remember that Min you can't protect her forever and I'm coming after her right after I kill you" Eunho shouted over the back and forth gunshots.

"Hyung we need to leave! The police will be here any minute" I heard Jimin shout as he climbed into the SUV and started the engine.

"Fuck you! You're not getting your hands on her or any of us" I shot randomly hitting one of the men behind him only leaving two standing including Eunho.

"She was mine before you came into the picture!" he smirked as they both got into their car and sped off.

I felt my blood boil at his words.

I was the last to climb onto the truck as we left the bloody scene behind.

"Fuck!" Namjoon hit the seat continuously  releasing his anger.

As we made our way to the house we saw a car crashed into a tree before heading into the coastline highway.

"What the fuck?" Taehyung said as we approached it slowly--the driver was dead as the other man stood up disorientated covered in blood.

"Get him he's Jihoon's" Namjoon ordered as Hoseok knocked him out and threw him in the trunk.

"Change of plans--" I ordered "let's take him to the warehouse"

We pulled up to our main warehouse.
It was dark the only light came from an old street post.

I walked in and switched on the corridor lights.

"Get over here bitch!" Taehyung hissed as he and Jimin dragged the almost unconscious man to the back room.

As I wiped my forehead Namjoon checked his phone after a couple of beeps.
"They're home--Jungkook just texted me" he glanced at me before turning to the tied up man sitting in a chair.

"So--" I started circling around him as he panted "your boss really wants to track us down huh? What does he want!"

"He wants the girl! I don't know why but Eunho ordered us to follow her"
I kicked his chair knocking him on his side "why?!"

"I-I d-don't know I swear he just gave us her pictures and ordered us to track her down and bring her to him."

"Let's go!" I rolled up my sleeves "Maybe a night sleeping here might help him remember the information I want."

We walked out leaving the man lying on the floor tied up to the chair.

Ellen's POV [Rewind]

"We can't leave them!" I yelled hysterically at Koosung who kept glancing at the rear view mirror.

"We can't go back we're being followed again!" He pulled out his gun and loaded it as he sped up.

"What?" I looked back and sure enough a car was speeding up behind us.

"Hold the wheel!" Koosung told me before turning around and shooting at the car from his window.

I took hold of the wheel to try to control the car blocking out the gunshots from distracting me.

After just a couple of seconds Koosung sat down again.
I glanced back to see the car spinning out of control and hitting a tree.

"I think we lost them" he sighed in relief.

"We need to go back!" I continued but of course he ignored my request.

As soon as we pulled up to the driveway I was still in tears.

"Ellen! Oh my god what happened?" Sori-na caught me before I fell down in front of the door.

"Yoongi's back there--the guys are back there--in trouble" I broke down "we need to go back!"
I started to panic before Jungkook kneeled down next to me.

"Take her to her room and don't get out, we still don't know if we're safe." he ordered Sori before she helped me up and pushed me upstairs.

She wiped away my makeup and somehow managed to calm me down.

"Sori--I-I killed someone today" I whispered as she held me and brushed my hair.

"I-I'm just like my fa--" I broke down "a-and Yoongi he's out there...what if...."

She tried convincing me everything was okey but I couldn't bring myself to believing her.

Minutes turned into long hours of waiting--it was pitch black outside and still no sign of the guys.

My head hurt, my eyes were swollen and my throat was dry.

I felt weak and the thought of Yoongi not coming back circled around in my mind bringing back the tears.

Just instantly I heard the front door open downstairs.

"Yoongi?" I immediately stood up and ran to the door before Sori could stop me.

For a moment I forgot how weak I was and rushed downstairs to find the guys walking in slowly looking exhausted then at last Yoongi with a bloody shirt dragging his leather jacket and drenched in sweat.

"Yoongi!" I ran downstairs towards him as he glanced up at me "Ellen!"

I instinctively jumped on him and without hesitation he held me as I burst out crying into the crook of his neck.

He kneeled down on the floor with my legs still wrapped around him as he kissed my forehead over and over.

"I was so scared...I thought you wouldn't come back" I finally said in between sobs.

"But I did come back I'll always come back"