Thirty-three

Yoongi

"Good evening Mr. Min... Miss Ellen" the doorman opened the building door, stepping aside for us to enter.

I slightly bow my head acknowledging him, while Ellen smiles and greets him back.
I roll my eyes at her behavior bewildered at how serious she was now; compared to the constant whining and teasing during the ride.

"What?" she asks catching my stare.
I shake my head as I intertwine my fingers in hers "You were acting like a complete baby in the truck and now your 'Miss Ellen.'"

"Be quiet!" she rolled her eyes as we stepped into the elevator "I wouldn't say anything 'Mr. Min' because you're the one who started bothering me."

I quickly shush her as a more people enter sending us towards the back. I turn to look at her and she still has a little pout on her face pretending to be mad.
I smirk at her as I sneak my hand behind her ass and grab her left cheek making her yelp.
A couple of people turned for a second but didn't pay much attention as they walked out.

I caught Ellen glaring at me from the corner of my eye but pretended to ignore her; but as soon as we reached the top floor I sneaked my hand and slid it between her butt cheeks.

She gasped and I ran out the door as soon as it opened.

"I cannot believe you just did that Min Yoongi!" she pulled my wrist to hold me as she jumped on my back and flicked my forehead.
I spun her around while she playfully hit my chest to put her down.

As soon as I saw Jungkook and Taehyung in the office accompanied by other men I quickly put her down and composed myself.

"Hyung! Noona!" they both greeted us as we walked into my office.
I made my way to my leather chair as Ellen stood in between the younger ones.

"Hyungㅡ these are some guys I know from school, they used to help me get clients when I first started to sell. They're tough and they want easy money... I trust them," Jungkook introduced the young men before they each greeted us.

It had been about an hour of my interviewing for me to consider them joining my family, after asking them difficult questions as I observed their attitude and body language.

I stood up and walked up to them, I could easily tell they were nervous but I couldn't blame them I put on the meanest look I could and showed no emotion as they spoke.

"We're willing to do anything you put us up to and we won't fail you" the oldest one; who I assume was their leader finished.
I nodded and signaled the Taehyung and Jungkook to walk to meㅡ I patted their backs before giving my final decision.

"You're inㅡbut we're going to keep a close eye on you. Consider this you're trial, be careful and listen to your superiors especially these two; your supervisors from this moment on." I started before Ellen spoke up.

"Just keep in mind that you have to keep your guard upㅡ don't trust anyone except for usㅡ and most importantly don't lie or betray us" she quickly added.

They all had their gaze on Ellen obviously admiring her beauty.
I quickly walked next to her wrapping my arm behind her waist quickly making them look down.

"Just do what you have to do and you'll be rewarded generously, respect us and you'll be treated properly, prove your loyalty to me and you'll be part of this family." I spoke as they bowed in agreement.

"Welcome to the family..." I finished before Taehyung and Jungkook cheered and clapped.

__________

We were the only ones left in the building after the long introduction to the rookiesㅡwe went over our schedules and plans until I made sure they fully understood what they had just signed a contract to.

It was dark out as we all stepped outside and made our way to the parked black SUVs.

"Go pick up your belongings and Koosung here will be driving you to this addressㅡ" I handed them a set of keys along with a folder with property documents, "This will be your new home it's nothing too fancy but it's better than that shit hole apartment you all live in and it's safer."
"Thank you sir," the oldest one shook my hand with both of his as he bowed respectfully the rest of the boys followed.

"What's your name?" I demanded still keeping a serious front.

"Minwoo sir, Lee Minwoo"

"Well Minwoo don't thank me just yet I could still kill you if I wanted to, thank those two" I pointed at Taehyung and Jungkook "ㅡthey trusted you enough to bring you to me."

___________

"That went well..." Ellen whispered trying to be careful not to wake up the young ones now sleeping in the backseat.
I nodded but before speaking up my phone ringed.

"Hello?"
"Yoongi?" I heard a familiar female voice on the other end.
"Mom?"

"Yoongi some men came asking about you and Ellen this morning they seemed to be trouble," she said in a trembling voice.

I felt my heartbeat increase and Ellen seemed to have noticed my reaction because her expression changed into a worried one.

"Where are you?" was all I managed to ask.

"We just arrived to the beach house in Busanㅡ your grandfather immediately brought us here," she answered making me sigh in relief but I hadn't notice the call cut off.

"What happened? Was that your mom?" Ellen quickly asked as Taehyung and Jungkook woke up.

"Somebody went to the house and they're shaken up... Eunho's back..."

"What?" both of the guys exclaimed alarming the guards in the front.

I shook my head assuring them it was nothing for them to worry about but turned back to Ellen who already had a worried expression.

"We're ready for anything that happensㅡ" I said attempting to calm them down.

"We need to start pinning their locations tomorrow we can't waste any more time, I need to send men over to Busan first" I immediately decided and of course they all agreed.

We pulled up outside the house a couple minutes after I had thought over and over our plans.

"We need to talk to the rest," Ellen said as we all climbed out the truck.

"You go inside I'll be there in a minute," I kissed her forehead as she walked towards the house holding onto both Taehyung and Jungkook's arms.

I pulled out my phone stepping further away from the guards as I made a call.

"Minwoo, tell two of your toughest guys to start packing, they're headed out south tomorrow for a special job."