Twenty

Yoongi's POV

"We'll see you soon brother..." Koosung finished in a low voice as the men patted the last of the dirt in.

We were all huddled up around Jonah's grave with our heads bowed.

Ellen let go of my hand and stepped forward and placed white daisies in the center; just like the ones she had yesterday when she walked into the office.

"Let's go home" I whispered as I helped her stand up.

They're going to pay for all of this--for messing with my family--and for making Ellen go through this shit.

"Baby?" she randomly spoke as we drove home.

"Hmm?" I replied not taking my eyes off of the road.
"Where's your family?" she asked.
I hesitated for a couple of seconds.

"Why the sudden question?"

"Well--" she held my hand "You have pictures of your mom and what I assume are your grandparents, but you never tell me about them."

"I bought them a house in my hometown that's where they're living right now"

"To keep them safe?" she added.
I smiled at her cuteness and nodded.

After a moment of silence Ellen took a deep breath catching my attention.

"My mother's parents live in Italy" she started "they're practically all the family I have left but after my mom married--she lost contact with them; of course they didn't approve but until this year they still send me birthday cards"

"Would you like to see them again?" I asked making her eyes wonder in thought.

"Maybe"

Ellen's POV

We pulled up to the driveway followed by the rest of the guys in their cars.

"Ellen!" I turned to see Sori run towards me from the front door.

"Sori-na" I jumped on her making her nearly fall over.

"Alright, girlfriends make way we have a shitload of stuff to bring in" Namjoon said as he walked in carrying boxes.

"I missed you!" I yelled when Jungkook and Taehyung wrapped their arms around my shoulders and kissed me on both cheeks.

"You won't miss us anymore since you'll be seeing us every day" Jimin added as he pulled in his suitcases.

"Alright just settle into your rooms I'm exhausted." Yoongi grabbed my waist and pushed me inside.

"Salty ass" we heard Taehyung mumble.
"Hmm?" Yoongi turned pretending he didn't hear.
"Nothing" smiled Taehyung
"That's what I thought" mumbled Yoongi as we walked upstairs.

"Shh! Alright eomma! No you can't speak you her yet--because I know how you are--married?! Alright bye--love you too--ok bye"

I heard Yoongi quickly hang up the phone and cough awkwardly.

"So when can I meet her?" I tied my hair up and walked out of the bathroom.

"You heard that?" He slouched back on the bed and covered his face with his hands.

"Every-thing" I emphasized as I slid into bed next to him.

"Sorry, she can get carried away knowing that I'm with someone" he was still embarrassed.

"I really want to meet her though" I drew circles with my finger on his chest.

"Really?----Are you sure?" he repeated.

"Yes!"

"Then I guess we'll be going to Daegu" he kissed my cheek as I clapped in excitement.

It had been four days that the guys have moved in with us and also four days that we haven't heard of my father or his men.

Last thing we saw was on the news two nights ago about five of his men being arrested for prostitution charges.

Namjoon said that they would probably stay low for a while to avoid trouble so we took the chance to visit Yoongi's hometown.

"We'll be back on Monday" Yoongi said as he pulled both of our suitcases to the front door "try not to fuck around while we're gone."

Is this a bad idea? Maybe.

Hello everybody!

I just want to explain that in this story I do want to focus on all relationships meaning; I want to fully develop the relationship between Yoongi and Ellen, the relationship between the members and the relationship with Jihoon and Eunho (the antagonists).
The reason I'm explaining this is because I don't want you to think I'm slacking it with chapters.
I will be including cute relationship moments between the two, friendship moments with the others and the action with the bad guys--and then of course back to the main plot of Yoongi vs Jihoon and where Ellen falls in between.

Since this was a short chapter I will be posting in a couple of hours💕