Fifty

Yoongi

"Aish~" I heard a rustling of the bed sheets next to me followed by soft whining.
I opened my eyes to find Ellen attempting to sit up but her face scrunched up quickly revealing she was struggling because of the soreness.
"Was I too much for you to handle last night?" I smirked quickly getting her attentionㅡ she glared at me only causing me to laugh.

"Don't flatter yourself too much Min." she scrunched up the bed sheets into a ball and threw them at my face as she slowly stood up from the bed.

After my laughing fit my smile disappeared replaced by a lump in my throat and my blood rushing as I saw her walk towards the ensuite my eyes tracing over her naked body.
"You need to get up it's late and you have to fix whatever was bothering you last night..." she said as she disappeared into the bathroom, the squeak of the knobs being turned and the water hitting the tiles quickly interrupted the silence after.
I ran my hands over my face recalling the "rat" issue from yesterday. I couldn't believe it, I didn't want to believe one of my men would betray me but it had happened before.

It was the only possible reason to why our deals had been going south recentlyㅡ someone was giving out information.
"Are you coming?" I heard Ellen's faint voice call for me.
I have to tell her.

____________

"What's wrong?" she noticed my serious expression as soon as I stepped into the showerㅡ she wrapped her arms around my neck as I pulled her towards me.
I let the warm water drench my head as I breathed out a 'nothing'.
I'll get this shit solved first, she already has enough to take care of today, I can't have her worried on the job.
"Whatever it is you'll take care of itㅡ including that shit happening withㅡ"

"Let's not talk about that right nowㅡ" I said as I kissed her neck causing her to giggle, fucking shit I love her laugh.

"Someone's being clingy today~" she sang as she ran her fingers through my wet hair tracing my jawline with her fingertips.
"Just trying to make up for lost timeㅡ you do realize being in this line of work I have to value the time we spend together" I saw a hint of sadness flash in her eyesㅡ anyone could have missed it, but not me.

"You're beautifulㅡ" the words came out before my mind processed them.
She rolled her eyes and turned her back to me "You're just saying that because I'm naked."
She gasped as I quickly turned her around and picked her up wrapping her legs around me.

"No. I'm saying that because it's trueㅡ God, Ellen you're so fucking beautifulㅡ" I lowered my head trapping her lips in mine before she spoke. I don't think she could believe how much I cared about her and my desire to protect her. That sadness I had seen in her eyes just seconds agoㅡ I never wanted to see that again.

We broke away both panting, out of breath, her eyes man~ they were captivatingㅡ her pureness and innocence reflected in them. Everything she did was in defense to protect othersㅡ to protect me, because as a mob boss I knew she had no evil in her.

"You know..." she began to trail light kisses down my neck and back up to nibble on my earlobe "I think I could go for a second round..."

__________

"Woahㅡ you look like a killer couple dressed like that," Seokjin whistled from the bottom of the stairs as both Ellen and I descended hand in hand.

"That's cause we areㅡ" I pointed out in a bored tone.
It was all her to be honest she dressed as elegant as ever the only difference was that we were both color coordinated in black and maroon.