Fifty-two

Yoongi

"Make sure you keep an eye on them... especially Hongbin" I finished our private meeting as we exited the office towards the hallway which was now cleared from my men.
"Yes sirㅡ I'll report back if anything comes up regarding the situation" Eric spoke from behind me as he walked us out.
It was a first in a long time that I visited twice in a row, the only times I actuallyㅡ physically came to the headquarters was at times of urgency and meetings; that rarely happened but it didn't mean I wasn't updated on what would happen on a regular basis.
The guys and myself kept contact with the leaders regularly and we were always aware of everything.

"Where to now boss?" Koosung called from the drivers seat as we headed out the heavily guarded entrance.
"Head into town I'm meeting Ellen and the boys at the office" I ordered as I pulled out my phone to notify Hoseok of our departure.
"What did noona say?" Jungkook peeked from the backseat over my shoulder looking at my phone screen as well.
"She said she needs to talkㅡ she said it's important".

Yes, under my calm and collected front I was curious maybe even worried.
I didn't know what had happened or what the situation was and I hated not knowing especially when it came to her. But of course being the stubborn woman she is insisted she wanted to talk in person.
"You knowㅡ" Namjoon voice snapped me out of my thoughts as I read over a few documents regarding the fucked up shipments and our lost inventory.
I turned to look at him cocking my eyebrow waiting for him to finish what he was trying to say.
"You know you're going to have to tell her soon..." he spoke cautiously, watching me and waiting for my reaction as well as the others.
I ignored him as I turned back to reading the paperwork pretending not to know what he was talking about. Thing is I knew exactly what he referred to.

"Hyungㅡ the longer you waitㅡ"
"I know!" I cut him mid sentence surprising the younger ones in the back.
"I'm just saying he's going to find out and he's going to be pissed off, by that time what are you goingㅡ" Namjoon began to speak before I cut him off again.
"And what am I supposed to tell her? Huh?" I was clearly frustrated just thinking about the sole thing I was avoiding at the moment.
"Well I don't think it'd make much difference considering both of her parents are dead now" Jimin pointed out.
"But noona doesn't know about him and he doesn't know about her, right hyung?" Taehyung added nervously.
I nodded as I massaged the bridge of my nose. The conversation ended and the remainder of the ride was silent until we pulled into the center of the city.

"Hyung-nim do you think we're being watched?" Jungkook randomly spoke up, I didn't speak right away trying to understand to who or what he was referring toㅡ clearly this whole situation had been bothering our younger one.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon replied instead.

"Well obviously someone is working with Minho and Eunho giving out information about our deals but do you think our privacy is at threat tooㅡ our homes, offices and the warehouses?" as he finished we all glanced each other before the truck came to an stop.

"Welcome Mr. Min, Mr. Kim... men" the doorman greeted as he opened the door on my side. We all exited the truck gathering around the entrance.
"Miss Ellen and the other two bosses are upstairs right now sir, they arrived a while ago" he added as he excused himself.

"Namjoonㅡ Taehyung call the guys tell them to keep an eye on Eunho and his men, keep me updated on their locations. Jimin add more security to the clubs and warehouses" I demanded as we made our way inside the building "get more guards out here and make sure nobody that shouldn't be here is allowed in" I told two of the security men.

"We can't let them believe they have the upper hand hyungㅡ we have to start interfering with their business to avoid any surprise attack" Namjoon spoke as the six of us stood in the elevator.
"I need to find out what information Hoseok has from the docks and also deal with whatever Ellen found outㅡ Koosung go back to the house and make sure you send some men to the rest of the homes" he nodded as the elevator door opened to our floor and the five of us walked out leaving him to take care of our homes.

The floor was isolated of course all of my men had been put to work so the only people here was us. I walked up to the main office where I saw Ellen, Hoseok and Jin sittingㅡ even from the outside I could sense the serious atmosphere. Ellen who was staring out into the skyline through the glass wall instantly turned to make eye contact with me.

"Baby!" Ellen greeted as we walked into my office she walked up to me wrapping her arms around my neckㅡ she's tense.
I kissed the top of her head before letting her go to greet the rest of the boys.
"So what's going on?" I directed towards Hoseok and Jin-hyung as I let myself fall onto my leather chair.

"Mr. Choi claimed he's been personally in charge of our imports but says nobody else but our men have been around" Hoseok spoke.

"That son of a bitch is hiding something..." Namjoon mumbled as he lit a cigarette between his teeth.

"Well it all connects to the report Eric gave us back at headquartersㅡ" I said cautiously trying to treat the matter as discreetly as I could around Ellen "ㅡas of right now I've had to up our security everywhereㅡ" I began just as a cellphone interrupted.

We all looked towards the direction of the noise: Namjoon "it's Daesuk he probably has their locations" he explained before answering.

"Baby what's going on?" Ellen whispered, confusion written all over her face.

"Shit!" Namjoon hung up the phone abruptly catching all of our attention at once "Daesuk says the men traced Eunho over to this area--"

Just as I was about to order our next movements another phone began to ring--Ellen.
She quickly pulled it out and turned it towards us to see: Unknown Number.

"Answer itㅡ speaker" I told her she nodded and fumbled with her phoneㅡ her hands trembling as she did what I told her.
"Hello?" she cleared her throat masking any emotion.

"Sister~" a familiar male voice sang through the phone "long time no see~"
"What do you want Minho?" she cut him off causing him to laugh.
"Straight to the point eh? I need to talk to your little lover. I need you to deliver a message to him."

"I'm right here what the fuck do you want?" I growled annoyed at his chirpy tone.

"Two birds with one stone..." he began before clearing his throat "I want to arrange a sit-down, no guns, no men just usㅡ a talk"
"Yeah rightㅡ I know your little tricks, you're just like your father" I mocked aware that comment would get to him.
He exhaled sharply before he began to speak again, this time in a more aggressive tone "look we either have this meeting or I go after you, your fucking team, your family, and your father..." he said the last part slowly before we heard a chuckle echo from his end.

"Shit! Hyung! There's some men outside" Jungkook whisper-shouted as he looked out the glass.
I quickly walked over to see two black cars pulling up at the entrance and a couple of men with automatic weapons running out.

"What you think? I'd be stupid to not figure it out? Give him this message from me and tell him I'm going to put a bullet in between his eyes right after I take over everything he has-- meeting next Sunday I'll update you of details in a couple of days"
With that he hung up before I got the chance of sending him my messageㅡ "Fuck you".

"What the fuck was that about?" Ellen was the first to speak.

I glanced at Namjoon who only gave me his famous "I told you" look.

"We need to get the fuck out of here first then I have something to tell you..."